|-| S1 Ch15 |-|

Gold Eye hid behind a large potted plant in Shu's apartment. E/C-Eye was taking too long in getting him to join the Snake Pit. And why did she deserve this mission anyway? Why did Gold Eye have to babysit her instead of doing something productive? 

Those were all the thoughts that were running through his brain as Shu's door creaked open slowly. 

The albino entered, followed by Valt, and finally, to Gold Eye's disbelief, E/C-Eye. 

"What?" he whispered under his breath. Gold Eye quickly covered his mouth as Valt's head snapped in his direction. 

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" he asked, pointing in Gold Eye's direction. E/C-Eye lazily glanced at the plant, but just brushed it off and entered the kitchen. 

Valt took one last glance at the pot before running to his two friends. Gold Eye growled. 

After a few minutes, Shu, Valt, and E/C-Eye left the apartment again. 

"Hold on guys, I'll just be a minute!" Shu stated, entering his apartment. "Wait out here, I left my keys inside." 

Gold Eye smirked, taking this as his opportunity. As soon as Shu walked into the kitchen, Gold Eye slammed the front door shut and knocked out Shu. He then climbed out the window, carefully making his way down to the ground level. 

.

.

.

It had been ten minutes since Shu had went back into his apartment, and E/C-Eye was about to go in and check on him, but she suddenly got a notification on her phone. 

Ashtem: We got Shu. Now, would you please meet me at XXXX in exactly one hour? 

E/C-Eye gasped. There was no way Shu would go with a man like him. 

Then it hit her. There was no way that Shu would go with him... willingly. She sighed, grunting angrily. 

E/C-Eye: Yes. Of course, Ashtem. 

Valt tried to peek at her phone over her shoulder, but she quickly hid it from view. 

"Erm, that was... Shu. He said that he would meet us at the Bey Park," E/C-Eye quickly lied. "Speaking of which, why don't you go on ahead? I just remembered that I needed to... uh... do something. I'll see you tomorrow!" 

With that, she raced off, getting on her bike and pedaling furiously to XXXX. 

"Ashtem," she scowled as she rode. "You're going to pay for this." 

.

.

.

"Ah, you've arrived," Ashtem stated, turning around to see E/C-Eye storming up to him angrily. "We have successfully retrieved Shu Kurenai, the Spryzen blader, meaning your mission is complete. Please come with me so we can go back to the Snake Pit." 

E/C-Eye felt her blood boiling. 

"But you said you would let me be free when Shu Kurenai was in your possession!" 

Ashtem put his finger to his chin. 

"Well, about that, I lied. Now, come along or your parents will pay the price." 

E/C-Eye hesitated, but followed Ashtem onto a small jet. She couldn't afford to lose her parents; not now, at least.