|-| S2 Ch8 |-|

As E/C-Eye and Red Eye were battling, Ashtem entered the training room. 

"Red Eye, there are some unwanted guests that are outside. Please get rid of them," he stated. Red Eye nodded, and E/C-Eye tilted her head in confusion. 

She decided to follow Red Eye to see who these so-called 'unwanted guests' were. Careful to stay quiet, she followed him to the roof of the Snake Pit. As he leaped down in front of the group, she recognized Valt right away, Honcho, of course, Daigo, Wakiya, and there was somebody she didn't know. 

After Red Eye beat Valt, E/C-Eye saw that he had noticed me on the roof. Valt had too at this point. 

"Hey, isn't that E/C-Eye?" Valt asked Honcho, pointing directly at E/C-Eye. Honcho nodded, shocked, but E/C-Eye just re-entered the Snake Pit. 

What a waste of time, she thought. God, am I really this bored that I would go spy on intruders? 

She decided to find something to do, figuring that she had trained enough for one day. 

E/C-Eye crossed her arms, heading outside, and nearly did a double-take. 

"Boa, what are you doing here?" she asked as she glared into the brunette's eyes. He just shrugged. 

"It's not illegal for me to be out here, is it? So I'm not doing anything wrong." 

E/C-Eye scoffed. "Since when did you care about the law?" 

He shrugged. "I dunno. Anyway, you didn't see me here, got it?" 

E/C-Eye shrugged. "Whatever." 

With that, she went back inside, deciding to just train more since there was nothing better to do.