|-| S2 Ch13 |-|

"I can't wait anymore! I'm going!" Valt exclaimed, leaping off the cliff and into the waters below, racing over to the Bey stadium. 

Silas shook his head. "Seriously?" 

"Dude! The lake?" Honcho called out. 

Cuza, amused, added on, "Got a bathing suit?" 

Valt continued to run across the water. He went under for a minute, mouth agape and his face angry. A fish swam in front of his head. He re-emerged from the water with the fish in his mouth, and he spat it out. It flopped back down into the watery depths. 

He shook the water from his hair as Honcho, Cuza, and Kit glanced at him, their faces extremely confused. 

"That's so Valt," Kit remarked. 

"3!

2!

1!

Let it rip!" Lui and Red Eye called out, their Beyblades circling around the stadium once more. They were both going counter-clockwise. 

They clashed in the centre before banging against the rim of the stadium, going in to clash again. 

Valt dived forward, doing a somersault covered in leaves as Red Eye groaned and Lui chuckled. Spryzen went in to attack Luinor once more, but missed by an inch. 

Lui scoffed. 

"Go, Nightmare Luinor. Unleash your power for the world to see!" 

"Legend Spryzen, destroy your foe!" Red Eye exclaimed. "Axe launch, now!" 

Lui smirked. "Prepare yourself to meet your end! Dragon crash!" he called out. Luinor slammed head first into Spryzen. It burst on impact. 

As Spryzen burst, a shockwave erupted from the stadium, causing Red Eye's mask to break. His long white hair flowed behind him, and his crimson eyes were filled with shock. 

The sound of his mask hitting the soft grass was all that could be heard in the deadly silence that followed. Valt broke the silence, gasping. 

"How? Sh-Shu!"