|-| S2 Ch1 |-|

Shu Kurenai blinked open his eyes, staring at the dimly lit room around him. He reached out towards a small item in the corner of the room, about to grab it, but snatched his arm back when the door burst open. 

"Shu, is it?" a voice asked. "Please stand up." 

He obeyed and stood, slowly shuffling towards the item. The mysterious man in the doorway noticed this. 

"That is your Bey, Legend Spryzen," he stated. 

Shu's mouth hung open. 

"What did you do to Storm Spryzen?" he asked, picking up the Bey and noticing the similarities, as well as the differences, to his old Beyblade. 

The man smirked from under his mask. "Oh, we had to... dispose of it." 

Shu growled, clenching his fists and slipping the Bey into his pocket. "What do you want from me?" 

The man let out a booming laugh. "Well, Shu, we want to recruit you to join the ranks of the Snake Pit. That's why we sent E/C-Eye to Beygoma Academy; it was her goal to bring you here, willingly or unwillingly." 

Shu growled. "What's your name?" 

The man smirked. "I am Theodore Glass, owner of the Raging Bulls. You can call me Ashtem." 

"And why should I join you, Ashtem?" Shu asked, hissing out 'Ashtem' as if it were some sort of curse word. 

Ashtem smirked. "Even though Y/N is under our control for now, it doesn't mean we can't get rid of her. So I suggest you do as we say." 

Shu tightened his fists, wanting to punch Ashtem so badly, but he didn't. He knew that Ashtem could easily hurt Y/N. 

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" 

Ashtem smirked, taking off his mask. 

"We'll start off simple. First, tell all your friends that you'll be joining the Raging Bulls in America. Then I will personally come find you and bring you to the headquarters. You got that?" 

Shu nodded, sighing, as Ashtem allowed him to leave. 

Before he left the building, Shu looked back. 

"How do you know I won't just disappear?" 

Ashtem chuckled. 

"Oh, I have a feeling you won't just abandon your old friend." 

Shu growled, exiting the building he was in and making his way over to the roof of the school, texting his friends to meet him there. 

"I'm sorry Valt," he whispered under his breath.