|-| S3 Ch4 |-|

6 Months Later

Y/N charged into Shu's office, her H/C hair flying wildly behind her. 

"Shu! Shu! Shu!" 

Shu glanced up from the paperwork he was doing, rolling his eyes. This was accompanied with a slight chuckle. "What is it, Y/N?" 

Y/N smiled warmly, and Shu could feel butterflies in his stomach. 

"B/N evolved!" she exclaimed, pulling out the F/C bey. She shoved it in Shu's face. "Battle me now! Please!" 

Shu chuckled. Day by day, Y/N was becoming less like E/C-Eye and more like the Y/N he remembered from kindergarten, the one that was always there for him. The one that would always play with him when his friends were gone, the one that would tell him jokes, and the one that would always brighten up his day. 

"Alright, sure," Shu sighed. Y/N's face lit up, and Shu chuckled again. "C'mon." 

He led the way out of the office and towards a stadium. He held out his launcher, Spryzen firmly attached, and Y/N did the same with B/N. 

"3! 

2! 

1! 

Let it rip!" they chorused as they pulled their launchers. B/N and Spryzen began to circle around the stadium, neither of them giving up as they went in for attack after attack. 

Slowly, a large crowd began to form. The score was tied one to one. 

"3! 

2! 

1! 

Let it rip!" 

Y/N and Shu were both tired. Neither of them would give up. Spryzen and B/N collided one last time when the referee called... 

"Burst finish!"