|-| S1 Ch2 |-|

As Y/N launcher her Beyblade, B/N, into the stadium, she glanced at Shu through her mask's E/C eye holes. He looked surprised to say the least. 

With one swift blow, B/N knocked Spryzen out of the stadium. Shu scowled and glared at E/C-Eye. 

"What was that for?" he asked. In response, E/C-Eye grabbed her now dormant Bey and placed it on her launcher once more. She held it over the stadium. Shu, scowling, grabbed his Bey from off the floor and positioned himself to launch as well. 

"3

2

1

Let it rip!" they both called out, their two Beys cruising along the outside of the stadium. E/C-Eye simply raised her hand, and B/N slammed into Spryzen. 

Spryzen got knocked backwards, but didn't quite get launched out of the stadium. 

"Counter Break!" Shu called out. Spryzen obeyed his master and slammed into B/N. B/N didn't burst, shocking Shu, but it slowed down, eventually stopping. 

E/C-Eye scowled. "So, you're not as bad as I thought you were." 

"Thanks... I think?" Shu responded, utterly baffled by the girl's behavior. They prepared to launch again, and Shu proclaimed the score. 

"1-0." 

E/C-Eye rolled her eyes under her mask. "You don't need to tell me."

"3!

2!

1!

Let it rip!" 

The two Beys were launched into the stadium again, and this time, B/N was going much faster than before. 

So she was holding back last time, Shu realized as he ordered Spryzen to take the centre. B/N crashed into the Bey, making Spryzen burst on impact. 

"What just happened?" Valt asked, charging up to the roof. "Did the new girl just burst Spryzen?" 

E/C-Eye scowled. "Please refrain from calling me 'new girl', just call me E/C-Eye." 

"Okay! Wait, what does refrain mean? Why does the new girl use such big words?" Valt asked as Shu facepalmed.