|-| S1 Ch9 |-|

E/C-Eye walked into the school to hear tons of chatter. Wondering what it was about, she eavesdropped into a random conversation. 

"Hey, did you know that Valt saw Y/N L/N?" "Isn't that the girl that died five years ago?" "Yeah. She was best friends with Shu." 

E/C-Eye sighed, walking to the gym where Valt and some blondie were talking. 

"Honcho!" Valt exclaimed, running around in circles again. "Do you remember when I told you about that friend me and Shu had in kindergarten?" 

'Honcho' responded, "You mean Xander?" 

Valt shook his head. "No, the one that died, Y/N L/N. I saw her yesterday at the beach!" 

Honcho jumped up and down. "Really? That's awesome, dude! Where is she now?" Valt stopped running around. 

"Well, about that..." 

With that, E/C-Eye left the gym, uninterested. She continued to walk down the hallways until Gold Eye stepped in front of her. 

"You're in big trouble," he stated simply, grabbing my arm and dragging me outside. E/C-Eye didn't even try to struggle; it could end badly if she did. 

When they finally reached the Bey Park, Ashtem himself appeared. 

"Your cover's been blown," he stated simply as E/C-Eye shook my head. 

"No, they just know Y/N is alive. It'll die down soon enough when they realize it was Valt who started spreading the rumors." 

Ashtem sighed. "You have one week to get the Spryzen blader to join the Snake Pit. If you fail, you will never see your parents again, Y/N.

He hissed out the girl's name as if it were some sort of poison. Little did they know that there was somebody hiding nearby in the shadows, listening into their conversation, who darted away as soon as he heard the name to tell his friend. 

"I haven't seen my parents since I was in kindergarten!" she exclaimed angrily. "How do I even know that they are still alive? You could be lying about having them. But I'll do your stupid task if it gives me even the slightest chance to see them again." 

With that, E/C-Eye stormed away. Ashtem smirked and walked in the opposite direction, and Gold Eye raced after E/C-Eye.