|-| S1 Bloopers |-|

Now that the first season of this book is done, I decided to make some bloopers. I have absolutely no idea why, but hey, when my brain thinks of something, it's best just to go with it. 

-------------------- 

Director Wakiya: Alright, Valt, you need to scream "Y/N, you're alive?" at the top of your lungs, okay? 

Valt: Got it! 

Y/N: Is that really a good idea? 

Director Wakiya: Good point. Valt, tone it down a little bit when you yell. 

Valt: Got it! 

Y/N: Wait, why is it Valt that's going to discover I'm alive? 

Director Wakiya: I don't know, and I don't care. Alright, action! 

Valt: *running up to the beach* Y/N, you are alive? *falls down* 

Director Wakiya: Cut! Try again! 

Valt: *running up to the beach* Y/N, you are- 

Honcho: *charges in* -my fire! The one desire! Believe when I say... 

Valt: I WANT IT THAT WAY! 

Honcho: *super off-tune* TELL ME- 

Y/N: Why are they singing? 

Valt: *shakes head* Those aren't the lyrics. They're "-why? Ain't nothin' but a heartache", Not "-why? Are they singing". 

Director Wakiya: *facepalms* Is it too late to pay somebody else to be Valt? 

-------------------- 

E/C-Eye: Alright, Shu. When we get on that roller coaster, you need to hold on tight. 

Shu: Alright, but promise me one thing. 

E/C-Eye: *whispering* Stick to the script. 

Shu: Just... promise me that you'll never give me up. 

E/C-Eye: *glances at Director Wakiya with confusion* 

Director Wakiya: Just go with it. 

Shu: Promise me! Promise that you're never gonna give me up! 

E/C-Eye: Fine... Now let's go onto the roller coaster! 

Shu: No! You have to promise that you're never gonna let me down either! 

E/C-Eye: Wait a second... 

Shu: Never gonna run around and desert me! *does the Rick Roll dance* 

E/C-Eye: I don't get payed enough. *throws mask to the floor and storms off grumbling* 

--------------------

Ashtem: Let's head back to the Snake Pit now. 

E/C-Eye: But you said you would let me be free when Shu Kurenai was in your possession! 

Ashtem: *places hand on E/C-Eye's shoulder* My child. I know almost everybody wants to be the number one blader, Mr. De La Hoya, but I am afraid it is not possible for you to be Free. 

*silence* 

Gold Eye: *bursts out laughing* 

E/C-Eye: Are you kidding me right now? Free puns? Really? 

Director Wakiya: I GIVE UP! We'll try again in the next season! *storms away* 

-------------------- 

I hope you had as much fun reading the bloopers as I had writing them.