|-| S2 Ch9 |-|

Upon arriving back to BC Sol, Valt was extremely sad. He knew that Shu was still out there, but he felt terrible for not being able to win back Spryzen for him. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Kris asked, approaching him. He just nodded. 

"Yep, never been better." 

Kris looked unconvinced, but she just shrugged it off. "There's somebody at the phone in my office who wants to speak to you. His name is Xander Shaka-" 

Without a moment's hesitation, Valt was off. Xander was calling him? Awesome! 

When he picked up the phone, he was greeted by a loud laugh. "Hey, bud, it's been a while!" 

Valt nodded, apparently unaware that Xander couldn't see him. 

"Yeah! We went to the Snake Pit to see if Shu was there, and we ended up running into this jerk named Red Eye. And you won't believe it, but E/C-Eye and Gold Eye were there too!" he exclaimed, making dramatic motions with his hands that, again, Xander couldn't see. 

Xander went silent for a moment, and Valt wondered what was wrong. 

"Hey, you still there bro?" 

"Uh, yeah, Valt. I'm here. I have to go, though." 

Valt nodded. "Alright! See you later!" 

Valt hung up the phone, and so did Xander. Xander had considered telling Valt Y/N's true identity, but he knew that would make Valt even more worked up. Instead, he simply grabbed his new Bey. He would take matters into his own hands.