|-| S2 Ch2 |-|

"WHAT?!" Valt exclaimed as Shu told him and the rest of the Bey Club that he was going to the Raging Bulls. "But why?" 

Shu shrugged. "I guess I just needed a change of scenery." 

Valt pouted, but Shu held out his new Bey, Legend Spryzen. "Hey, how about one last battle before I go?" 

Valt nodded excitedly, taking out Valtriek. 

.

.

.

"Wow, Shu, that's some crazy power!" Valt exclaimed as Spryzen burst Valtriek in one hit. "I'm going to have to practice more!" 

Shu nodded, smiling, as Valt raced off the rooftop. Shu turned towards the stadium, remembering all the good times he and the Bey Club had together. A tear slipped from his eye before he heard a noise from behind him. 

"Hey, aren't you Shu Kurenai?" 

Shu turned around to see a blonde little boy with his launcher and Bey in hand. His eyes lit up. "I'm one of your biggest fans! I've got a favor to ask of you." 

Shu tilted his head. "Sure thing." 

"Would you please battle me?" 

Shu nodded. "Huh. You're on." 

The boy jumped up and down excitedly. 

A/N - Yes, I know that the Fubuki/Shu battle is at the end of Evolution when Shu gets back from the Raging Bulls, but for the sake of the story, we're going to put it before he leaves.