|-| S2 Ch12 |-|

"Thanks for the peek at Luinor's style. It was very informative," Red Eye stated. 

Lui chuckled. "Too bad it won't make a difference." 

Shu scowled, holding out Spryzen once more. "You underestimate Legend Spryzen. 

Lui crossed his arms. "Sure, it's got power. Just enough to keep me entertained. Not to mention it's weak blader." Lui then let out another booming laugh. 

"You won't be laughing for much longer," Shu mumbled. Lui scoffed. "As if! This battle might even be funnier than our last match!" 

E/C-Eye's ears perked up, and Red Eye leaned forward. The sun reflected off of the lenses in his match. 

"Our last match?" 

Red Eye looked deep in thought before adjusting his launcher. Lui seemed to notice. Though he didn't mention anything, he just seemed even more confident than before. 

They both launched their Beys once more, this time both moving counter clockwise. They collided in the middle, both getting bounced back. 

"Unleash counter break!" Red Eye yelled out extremely loudly. Spryzen and Luinor clashed again, this time with wind echoing around the battlefield. It was going everywhere. 

The Beyblades continued to clash over and over again. 

"Show no mercy!" 

"Gotta try harder!" 

"Spryzen, awaken!" 

Red Eye and Spryzen resonated once more, as did Lui and Luinor as he called out, "Now Luinor, end it!" 

They both let out calls as Luinor and Spryzen collided. They both ended up getting launched out of the Stadium, but before Spryzen hit the floor, Lui grabbed Luinor in midair, giving Red Eye the point. 

"I couldn't let Luinor get dirty," Lui stated, chuckling slightly. 

Red Eye scowled. 

"Watch your ego, because I'm going to shatter that and your Bey this battle!"