|-| 1K Special |-|

I can't believe that I got to 1k reads on this book! I started this as a joke, but I can't believe it grew so much! So without further ado, please enjoy the one-shot. It does not take place in my series, and it's right after Turbo. 

-------------------- 

Y/N Akabane was two years older than her younger brother, Aiger. She was very shy, and hardly talked to anybody, but she was always there for Aiger. 

She was there when he made his Bey, and when it broke. When he broke Valt's Bey, becoming champion, and when he lost the title to Hyde. 

There was nothing Y/N wouldn't do for her siblings, Aiger and Naru. 

One day, she was watching him train, like usual, when she got a call on her phone. 

Glancing at the caller ID, she realized that it was a number she didn't know. Every instinct told her to decline the call, but she ended up picking up the phone, much to the other person's relief. 

"Oh, Fubuki, thank goodness you finally picked up!" came a deep voice from the other side of the call. Y/N raised an eyebrow. 

"I, uh, think you have the wrong number, sir." 

The person on the other line seemed startled for a moment. Y/N heard muffled talking from the other end, but she couldn't quite make out what they were saying. 

"I apologize," the man said finally. "Anyways, who are you?" 

Y/N blinked. She hovered her finger over the hang-up button when, suddenly, she heard a crash. She quickly dropped the phone. 

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she yelled, running towards the sound, but she forgot to press the hang-up button. The man on the other line could hear everything that was going on. 

"Aiger, what do you think you're doing? Why are you climbing onto the school roof?" "One of the chickens got stuck up there..." "How on earth does a chicken get stuck on a roof?" "It flew up." "CHICKENS CAN'T FLY!!!" 

The man burst out laughing, catching the siblings' attention. They both climbed down from the roof and made their way over to the phone. 

"Hey, who are you?" Aiger asked into the phone. The man on the other end took a few deep breaths to calm his laughter. 

"My name is Shu Kurenai. I'm guessing it's you, Aiger?" he asked. 

Aiger jumped up and down excitedly. "Oh! Shu! It's been so long!" 

Y/N's face turned a deep scarlet as she snatched the phone back from the over-excited boy. "I'm so sorry about my brother. He can get a little hyperactive at some times." 

Shu chuckled in understanding. "Yeah, I know." 

Aiger tilted his head. "Wait, why are you talking to Shu Kurenai? Are you two together?" 

If it was even possible, Y/N's face turned an even deeper red as she stuttered out, "N-No! It was just a wrong number call! That's all!" 

Aiger nodded, exaggerating it as if he didn't believe her. "Uh-huh..." 

Y/N quickly hung up the phone, extremely embarrassed. Almost immediately, though, she received a text from the same number. 

Shu: Hey, don't worry about what your brother said about us being 'together'. 

Shu: Besides, it might happen at some point. 

Y/N: There is no way that will ever happen.

Shu: We'll see...