|-| S2 Ch14 |-|

"I've cracked the case. I knew it was you all along," Lui said, crossing his arms and smirking. Shu leaned forward, gasping for air. He let out a bloodcurdling yell. "My old friend, you've become great at losing. Maybe even the best." 

Valt looked shocked. "H-Hey, wait!" 

He tried to race after Shu, and E/C-Eye looked down. She nearly jumped in shock when she realized that Boa was right beneath her on the forest floor. 

"You're so pathetic," he mumbled to himself, glaring at Shu. E/C-Eye jumped down and startled Boa. 

Shu began to walk away, sulking, the swirling storm of emotion in his eyes raging. 

Valt raced up to Shu, trying to stop Shu, but his gaze locked into a cold stare. He simply brushed Valt off and continued walking straight ahead. 

Valt took a deep breath before yelling, "Why are you doing this?" 

Bored, E/C-Eye followed Shu and Boa back in the direction of the Snake Pit as Valt challenged Lui to a battle. 

E/C-Eye remained silent, but Boa had something on his mind. He leaped in front of Shu. 

"Listen. I've idolized you from the very start. You were my hero. I followed in your footsteps this entire time so I could be just like you. What a waste. I was wrong; you're just a loser." 

As Shu continued to walk, unfazed, Boa called out one last thing. 

"You're pathetic! You're just a massive disappointment!" 

E/C-Eye sighed and followed Shu, leaving Boa to stand there alone.