|-| S2 Ch10 |-|

E/C-Eye, Red Eye, and Ashtem stood around the TV as they watched Lui's video, challenging Red Eye to a battle. 

Ashtem nodded. "Red Eye, you have already beaten Ghasem Madal and Xander Shakadera. I believe that Lui is your next step." 

On the television, Lui put his face extremely close to the camera. 

"Hey! Listen up, Red Eye. This message is for you. So, you're taking down the world's best bladers. Then come at me! I'm gonna put you in your place!" 

Lui held out Luinor, letting out his signature evil laugh. 

Ashtem turned off the video. "I assume you know your next assignment, then?" 

Shu nodded. "Yes, I do." 

Ashtem grinned. "Good. Now, E/C-Eye, I would like you to go with him." 

E/C-Eye nodded, following Shu as he left. 

They eventually reached the middle of a forest, where there was a clearing. Of course, Lui was waiting for them at one side of a stadium. Red Eye slowly approached it as E/C-Eye watched from up one of the trees. 

"So you're Red Eye, huh?" Lui asked, smirking. Red Eye nodded. 

"That's right." 

Lui's smirk grew even wider. "Good of you to come. You took my challenge." He let out a half-hearted laugh, holding out a purple, blue, and silver Beyblade. "Meet my Bey, Nightmare Luinor." 

E/C-Eye noticed that Red Eye seemed to be examining the Beyblade, and she did too. It looked as if it spun counter-clockwise. 

Red Eye took out Spryzen. "Legend Spryzen will be your opponent." 

Lui seemed shocked that it was named Spryzen, and he narrowed his gaze. 

E/C-Eye was just glancing around, bored, waiting for the battle to start, when she saw a group of boys run up to a faraway cliff that was overlooking the scene. 

She recognized Valt, Wakiya, and Honcho, of course, and the weird acrobatics dude that had gone with Valt to the Snake Pit, but there were three people she didn't recognize. A broccoli head, an old man, and a younger kid. 

E/C-Eye's attention snapped back to the two bladers around the stadium as she heard the familiar, 

"3!

2!

1!

Let it rip!"