|-| S2 Ch11 |-|

"Let it rip!" 

As both Beys got launched into the stadium, they both immediately started circling in opposite directions at the rim, Spryzen going clockwise, and Luinor going counter-clockwise. 

They collided head-on in the middle, Spryzen getting knocked back and clashing with the rim of the stadium. It just bounced back in and started spinning again. 

Luinor shot out of the middle, picking up some enormous speed and heading towards Spryzen once more. 

Lui smirked. "I've gotta admit, I've been looking forward to this match. Don't hold back!" he exclaimed. 

"I won't," Red Eye replied bluntly, little to no emotion in his voice. "Spryzen!" he called out, causing his Bey to resonate. E/C-Eye leaned in closer, surprised that Red Eye was actually drawing out his full power. 

Lui scowled before replying, "It's our turn Luinor!" 

This time, Luinor was the Bey that resonated. The Beyblades were on a path to collide straight into each other. 

Red Eye remained a blank expression. "Now, upper launch!" 

Spryzen made zigzagging motions in the stadium. Lui grinned, his pointy shark teeth showing. They were intimidating, to say the least. 

"Waste of your time!" he yelled out as the two Beys collided in the centre. Spryzen got knocked out of the stadium. E/C-Eye could see the shock etched onto Valt and his friends' faces, even from so far away. 

Lui let out a menacing laugh. "Is that the best you can do? Major disappointment. I don't think you'll ever live down this battle!" 

Red Eye picked up his Bey calmly. "Thanks for the peek at Luinor's style. It was very informative."