|-| S1 Ch6 |-|

Present Day

Shu watched as E/C-Eye exited the bathroom, looking even more nervous than usual. He approached her. 

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked. She quickly nodded and walked away, making Shu even more worried. Why did she look so nervous? 

Shu followed at a small distance as she walked closer and closer to her locker. She pulled out a few books, slipping them into her backpack, and glanced around as if making sure nobody was watching. She then pulled out her phone. Quickly, she darted to the front gate of the school. 

Why was she leaving school in the morning? Shu asked himself as he made his way to his own locker. And why would she bother picking up her books? 

Shrugging it off, Shu went to his class, which just so happened to be one that E/C-Eye was supposed to be in. Of course, she never showed up. 

.

.

.

E/C-Eye shoved a few books into her backpack quickly when she received another text on her phone. 

Ashtem: Your mission is taking too long. Meet Gold Eye outside now. 

Sighing, E/C-Eye slammed the locker shut and raced out the door of the school. Like Ashtem said, Gold Eye was standing outside. 

"What do you want?" E/C-Eye growled, storming up to him. 

Gold Eye chuckled. "You're not happy to see me? I flew all the way here from Mexico." 

"So Ashtem couldn't bother to come here himself?" E/C-Eye asked as Gold Eye shook his head. 

"He's busy in New York with the Raging Bulls. Now, let's battle," he stated, pulling out Twin Noctemis. E/C-Eye groaned and pulled out B/N. 

"Fine. Let's just get this over with."