|-| S3 Ch2 |-|

As Shu walked away from Fubuki, he tried to push back all the thoughts running through his head. 

There were thoughts of Valt, and how much he missed him. There were thoughts of Wakiya, Daigo, and the other old Bey Club members. He hoped that they were doing well in their own teams. 

But the main person he was thinking about was Y/N. Shu hadn't seen her or E/C-Eye anywhere. Not even on the news. He hadn't recieved any calls from the blader, either. 

He jogged along to his apartment, opening the fridge. There was a plate of spaghetti there. The entire fridge was filled with it, in fact. 

Shu had gotten so used to cooking a lot for Valt, who could eat twenty servings in one sitting, (more if Shu didn't stop him) that he ended up making a lot out of habit. So, of course, there were a ton of leftovers. 

He sat down at the table as the plate warmed up in the microwave. A sudden sense of loneliness loomed in the room. 

Shu pulled out his phone. 

87 Missed Calls From Valt Aoi 

Shu raised an eyebrow. Why had Valt tried to call him so much? 

He decided to call him back. He selected video call, and within a moment, Valt's picture appeared on the screen. There were sirens all around him. 

Shu was faintly aware of the beeping of the microwave as Valt said, "Bro, you need to get over here now!" 

Shu blinked. Behind Valt was a building he never thought he would see again. It was the Raging Bulls headquarters. 

"Valt, what are you doing in New York?!"