|-| S2 Ch15 |-|

Time skip to after the International Blader's Cup, because if the battle between Lui and Shu taught me anything, it's that battles take too much time to write and I'm lazy. 

After Shu had returned with Valt to Japan, he couldn't help but feel a strong sense of dread. E/C-Eye, unsure of what to do after Shu decided to leave the Snake Pit, stayed with Ashtem, but that was a huge mistake. 

Ashtem treated her worse than ever. E/C-Eye was forced to train harder and harder every day. Her body suffered from eating little to no food every day, and her focus wavered a lot from the sleep deprived nights. 

E/C-Eye was still under the lie that her parents were still alive, and Shu feared too much for her safety to tell her that they were dead. 

"E/C-Eye!" Ashtem screamed, entering the training room. The addressed person picked up her Bey from the stadium and staggered up to Ashtem. 

"Y-Yes?" she stammered, her voice weak. He looked at her with slight pity, but he didn't mention anything about letting her rest. Instead, he simply told her to train harder and left the room again. 

E/C-Eye slumped down on the door, her eyelids heavy. 

She just happened to overhear the conversation going on outside. 

"When are you going to tell her that her parents are dead?" "Oh, I have no intent to." "Why not?" "I want to keep her under my control for as long as possible. 

E/C-Eye stood up quickly, chucking her mask to the floor. She ran out of the Snake Pit as fast as she could. 

She ran and ran all throughout the jungle, ignoring the frantic members calling her name. 

She looked straight ahead. Now that her parents were dead, she had no reason to stay in that wretched place anymore. 

Y/N wiped a tear from her eye. It still didn't change the fact that her parents were dead, though. She dropped to her knees, the grief overcoming her. She fell asleep right there and then in the forest.