|-| S2 Ch7 |-|

A/N - The reason I had Shu make appearances in the last chapter was because I don't like how Wakiya has so little evidence that Shu went to the Snake Pit. It'll explain more here in this chapter. 

Meanwhile, with Valt, he was getting worried because Shu had stopped writing to him. 

So, of course, when Wakiya told him that he had a feeling he knew where Shu was, of course he instantly jumped on the plane with Honcho and Daigo to go find him. 

"So, where is he?" Valt asked on Wakiya's private jet, bouncing around. Wakiya groaned. 

"If you stop bouncing around and denting my sofa, then I would tell you!" he exclaimed. Valt finally settled down, so Wakiya continued, "Shu has appeared many times in places all around Mexico. Does anybody know what's in Mexico that Shu might be into?" 

"Tacos?" asked Honcho. 

Daigo shrugged. "Margaritas?" 

Wakiya and Honcho both looked at Daigo with a weird face. Daigo just shrugged. 

Valt raised his hand, bouncing even more than before. "Ooh! Ooh! Call on me!" 

Wakiya sighed, pointing at Valt as he rolled his eyes. Valt grinned. "Well, maybe he wanted to go into the forest and find a magical Unicorn!" 

Honcho screamed. "AAAHHH! UNICORN!" 

Everybody but Valt, who was doubled over in laughter, had covered their ears. Wakiya let out a big groan of frustration. 

"No! The Snake Pit!" 

Valt stopped laughing. "The snake what now?" 

"The Snake Pit is a place where bladers go to become stronger," Wakiya explained. "But the thing is, nobody has ever come out the same as they were before."