|-| S1 Ch11 |-|

E/C-Eye leaped off the roof, gracefully landing on the sidewalk behind the school. She was slightly aware of the boys watching her from the rooftop. 

She hit the ground running, relieved that she didn't get injured from the high fall. 

On the roof, Shu was faintly aware of a figure running away from the building. Seeing her H/C hair, he realized that it was E/C-Eye. 

"She's alive," he stated to Xander, who sighed in relief. Xander then motioned to Yugo to go after her, and he complied. 

Yugo raced away, taking the steps two at a time. 

.

.

.

E/C-Eye entered a small café, ordering a small F/D. Sitting down at one of the tables, she closed her eyes and let herself slump down unconscious. 

She wasn't aware when a boy walked up to her, shaking her to try and wake her up. The boy got worried when she didn't even stir. 

He pulled out his phone, texting his friend. 

Yugo: Hey, Xander. I found her, but she won't wake up. 

Xander: Is she alive? 

Yugo: Yeah. She looks really tired. What should I do? 

Xander: Where are you? I'll pick her up and take her to the dojo. 

Yugo: That old café downtown. 

Xander: Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes. 

Yugo clicked off his phone, sitting down on one of the benches. He sighed, waiting for Xander to arrive.