|-| S1 Ch4 |-|

The moment E/C-Eye chained her bike to the bike rack and entered the school, she got a message on her phone. Curious, she went into the bathroom and turned it on, scowling at who had sent it to her. 

Ashtem: Have you found the blader? 

E/C-Eye sighed, remembering the orders Ashtem had given her before she left the Snake Pit: Find the Spryzen blader and bring him to the Snake Pit. 

E/C-Eye: Yes. 

Immediately, Ashtem responded to her message. 

Ashtem: Then why aren't you back with him?
E/C-Eye: It's going to be hard to get him to follow me to the Snake Pit.
Ashtem: I don't care. Find a way. Remember who saved you from the fire and gave you B/N.
E/C-Eye: You did...
Ashtem: If it weren't for me, you would be dead. 
E/C-Eye: You started the fire in the first place! I'll get Shu to come. But after that, will you let me be free? 
Ashtem: So Shu's his name? 
E/C-Eye: Yes, Shu Kurenai. 
Ashtem: Fine. I'll give you your freedom when Shu comes to the Snake Pit. 

E/C-Eye leaned her head against the stall door, longing to remove her mask, longing to never return to the Snake Pit. But she knew if she ran away, then she would be putting her parents' lives at risk as well as her own.