I find my voice as the toes of my left foot just barely find the tiles beneath me.

He holds me as if I'm weightless as the hot water rains down on us and he never misses a stroke.

I would be a damn liar if I said it didn't feel good. This is exactly why I never deny him with conviction he is fucking all rationality from me.

"Fuck Tee!" I scream in gluttony.

He sets me down and I'm already reading his mind. I quickly spin around and wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me. I knot my legs around him as he guides me by the hip. I'm filled once again. I take the lead riding as we kiss passionately under the showerhead.

*******

-Tee-

I slip my arm around Aunt Evie's shoulder as she walks us out of the house and to my car.

Demi runs to claim the front seat and Arie reaches through the open door and takes hold of her ear.

"Owwww! Mom, Aries hurting me!" She screams as Arie guides her to sit in the back alongside Bryce.

Aunty Evie rolls her eyes."Can I trade them for you?" She whispers to me.

I laugh aloud at the chaotic scene in front of us as Demi and Arie bicker for the front seat.

I take my Aunt Evies hand and she turns to look up at me.

"Aunt Evie."

Her eyebrows frown in concern it strikes me how much Arie looks like her. It's comforting.

"What is it love?" She asks in her deep Louisiana drawl. I don't know why but her accent is deeper than my mom's.

"I love Arie" I tell her.

She sighs deeply, "Is that why he ran away?"

I nod slowly suddenly full of shame.

"Why? He loves you too."

"In the past, I haven't given him all he deserves."

"Why?"

"I was scared about being gay."

"Because of what happened?"

I nod again.

"You must understand that they don't equate."

"I'm starting to. I don't care anymore. I just want to be with Arie."

"Then treat him well."

"I promise I will."

"Good. And make a copy of the hide-a-key. If we can't ever find it what's the point?"

I chuckle, "Yes Ma'am."

****

"Now that you decided not to cut your hair will you be dressing as a boy at school?" I ask Arie as I turn into the town center.

"I thought about it a lot. I'm at the point where I realize it doesn't really matter what I do. I get discriminated against constantly. The common denominator is that no one is taking me for a boy even in menswear."

"So what you gonna do about it sugarplum?" Bryce asks from the backseat.

Arie sighs and turns in his seat to look at him.