After Story: A Day Of Finding Out Many Things

Here I was, early in the morning, drinking my tea.....and not expecting Inumuta to be coming over this early.

Ryuko: ....Come again?

Inumuta: I said, when was the last time you had a checkup?

Uhhh.......Shit. I never really thought about that. I've never felt sick or anything. And plus, I've had Senketsu a long time. If something was wrong and I couldn't tell them he would.

Ryuko: ......Would it be good if I said never?

He sighs and fixes his glasses.

Inumuta: You know that your marriage paperwork was handled by me correct?

Ryuko: No, I didn't know that.

Inumuta: Never the less, you have no medical records. So, you need a check up before the process can be finished. Then, you'll receive your marriage certificate.

Damn it. And here I thought I'd have a relaxing day.

Ryuko: Alright. Let me get some actually clothes on.

I drink down the rest of my cup before going upstairs. As I reached for the hanger on the closet, Junketsu's eyes widen.

Ryuko: Look, we're going out okay? So behave.

It doesn't make any movements, but I guess it does understand.

I take it off the hanger before looking at it. It looks back at me, waiting.

Ryuko: So, you going to come on or what?

It still doesn't move.

Ryuko: Look, remember what I said? I'm not wearing you like Satsuki did. I could tell there was something different between you and her. So, if we're going to bond, I'm not going to put you on myself. I want you comfortable.

It looks at me some more before it opens up and starts to attach itself to me. When it's fully on, I fix my hair before coming back downstairs.

Ryuko: Alright, I'm ready.

Inumuta stares at me for a while before clearing his throat and shifting his glasses.

Inumuta: I still can't believe your accepting that.....thing.

I sigh before walking to the door.

Ryuko: Less talking more walking. You already know my reasoning. So move on.

He sighed before following me out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sitting in Inumuta's office, just looking around the room. The guy is really into technology. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes to just get into my own thoughts. But I can't. I feel like something bad is about to happen. I open my eyes as I hear the door open.

Inumuta: Sorry for the wait. We have to run alot of test.

Ryuko: It's fine it's fine. So, what did you find out?

He sits at his desk while looking through the file.

Inumuta: Firstly, look at this.

He slides something me way. An x-ray?.......I... Don't seen anything wrong.

Ryuko: I don't see anything.

Inumuta: And a normal person wouldn't. I'm going to do the thing, you can look away if you wish.

Ryuko: Na. It wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen.

He nods before taking off his glasses. He taps his right temple as his face opened, revealing many tools and gadgets. He pulls out what looks like a magnifying glass before closing his face. He hands it to me.