S2 E4: (Y/N) Vs Nui & The Peerage's Improvements

The wind blew through the trees.

The grass sways.

All before silence.....

The quickening of footsteps across leaves on the ground.

The sound of something hitting a tree is heard as more sounds hit the leaves across the ground.....

A head rolls for a bit before stopping beside someone's foot before it turns into smoke.

(Y/N): I'm sick and tired of your games. The 10 days are coming to a close....... Let's end this Nui.

Nui: And I'll like to say the same to you.

The doll lands infront of you. You stared at her with eyes full of hate. You grip your weapons tightly as you get into a battle stance.

Nui: Let's try this again. You have one goal. Beat me, or I beat you.

She giggles before a purple light burst from her and outlined her body. Through repeatedly being beaten, you gained a higher ability to sense energy. You groan, knowing that she isn't holding back anymore.

She takes out her own blade and points it at you.

Nui: I'll let you get the first hit. Show me what you've learned.

You groan again as your teeth get sharper. Your eyes turn from blue to red. The (H/C) highlight in your hair starts to glow brightly. The both of you dash at eachother, blades clashing before you both vanish. Throughout the forest, red and purple slashes appear randomly. Trees being cut down and/or damaged, the ground breaking, and the earth shaking. The two of you appear in a clearing, blade against blade.

Nui: That's right. Get angry. Get mad at me!

(Y/N): Oh I'm mad alright.

You pull your blades back and slash downwards, releasing a wave of red energy. The doll vanished out of the way as you let your power burst from the swing. This power.....You still didn't believe you had it in you. But the feeling..... it's fantastic!

Senketsu: {(Y/N), don't lose yourself. Remember, you have to have at least some focus.}

(Y/N): Oh, I know. But getting to kill that brat will be the greatest feeling alive.

A grin comes to your face as you block a swing from the doll. You use her momentum to throw her over your shoulder. Your teeth get sharper as you dash twords her. Your blades get covered in red energy as you slash the ground, making a explosion. Nui backed away as she watched you rise from the dust, a yellow tint slightly around you. You dash from the dust in a blinding yellow light and appear behind her. You slash downward with both blades, cutting off her arms. They fall to the ground as it made the doll wide eyed. She turned around and smiled at you.

Nui: Oh yeah. Your definitely ready now.

The light around you vanishes as you return to normal. Nui's arms reattach to her body without hassle

(Y/N): Are we finally done? Any longer and I'd want to kill myself.

Nui: Yup! We're done! Let's get back to master and tell him about your progress. With the power you now have in human form, your a true force.

(Y/N): like I wasn't one already. Now let's get back. I need a shower.

You start walking back with the doll following behind. As you put away your blades, you can't stop thinking about this power and what it could mean.