Finally Part 3: Lord of Shadows

My weapons slice through the heads of the spirits that get in my way. Storming through the castle is a breeze. But finding where to even go was harder. Since Ophis' directions aren't helping.

(Y/N): Which way now?

Ophis: Left. Then we'll be there.

(Y/N): I swear if your lying then-

I bash into the door as it gives way. I stopped myself mid sentence and look up to find some weird monument.

Ophis: There it is!

Senketsu: What is it? It looks

....weird to be honest.

Ophis: That's nothing to worry about. I don't see Satsuki, so that means we're here first.

Satsuki: Does it really?

My eyes widen as I quickly turn around, weapons ready. Satsuki was sitting right behind me, and...... she's.....not trying to attack me.

(Y/N): .....What? Not gonna try anything? No trick up your sleeve? Plan to backstab me with a body double.

Satsuki: Look, I know I've done bad things to you. But-

(Y/N): But? But!? You made my life literal hell! All the shit you did just because you couldn't take a loss!

Satsuki: And I want to apologize-

(Y/N): Apologize?! Like I'd ever accept it! You've gone too far!

Satsuki: I know...... That's why I want to help.

I start to approach her, gripping my weapons tight. But then I saw her......

(Y/N): .....Koneko.

Satsuki: I saved her from my mistakes. And in the end, I freed her from my control. You can take her back.

(Y/N): So I can get her and leave? No strings attached?

Satsuki: Correct. You could just leave. But......I......I ask for your help.

I..... don't know what to say. Should I even help her?

Kisaragi: [I say help her. Even after all she's done, she wants to make up for it.]

Ophis: [I agree.]

(Y/N): .........Ghhh. Fine. But, after we're done, your not to harm me or the people I care for every again.

Satsuki: Don't worry. This'll be the last time you hear of me.

She stands up and walks twords the big tower. I stay by Koneko and shake her.

(Y/N): Hey. Koneko. Wake up.

I hear her groan a bit. But she doesn't seem to be waking.

(Y/N): Ophis, is something up with her?