S3 E4: Battle Against An Elite! Inumuta Strikes First!

You and Inumuta stare eachother down for a while. In a blink, Inumuta vanished. You immediately get on guard and start looking around.

(Y/N): Can you sense him Senkets?

Senketsu: {No. I can't. He's completely invisible to the naked eye. Not only that, but I can't hear anything either.}

Koneko: It's active camouflage!!

You turn to Koneko, seeing the four girls standing outside watching.

Koneko: You have to look for when he briefly becomes visible! It's miniscule, but you'll notice!

Before you can respond, your pinched in the face. You slide across the bridge before you get back to your feet.

Inumuta: Don't even try. You'll never be able to beat me in this state. You'll only exhaust yourself before I even break a sweat.

You grunt before holding up your blades. You frantically look around before you catch a small glimpse of him. You swing in that direction, but didn't hit him.

Inumuta: Too slow!

Your kicked behind your knee before being punched in the gut and thrown away. You uses your blades to get your balance before he becomes visible.

Inumuta: Ready to concede? You'll never win against me.

You struggle for air for a bit before you stand again.

(Y/N): [Sorry Senkets, but we'll have to do that plan now.]

Senketsu: {I understand. And I've prepared. Just know, that the more of you I cover, the more blood I need. So we'll have to do this fast.}

(Y/N): [And I like fast. What do I have to do?]

Senketsu: {I need a second trigger. Something that can get more blood flowing.}

You think for a second before you shrink one of your blades.

(Y/N): Here goes nothing.

You stab your forearm and pull up twords your elbow. The four girls gasps when they see you do this while Inumuta looks with wide eyes under his visor. Senketsu stretched over the wound as you pull the blade out.

(Y/N): Senketsu! Ascension!

Your (H/C) highlight begins to glow before it turns a red color before it spreads across to the rest of your hair before the light covers your body.

Inumuta started seeing warning sighs all across his vision. He moves them aside as he starts to see your clearly.

Inumuta: This power......what the hell...

Irina: What's going on with (Y/N)? She feels..... different.

Sona: I don't know.....But we should get back a bit more.

The light fully cleared as your fully changed. Your new appearance shocking everyone.

 Your new appearance shocking everyone

(Y/N): What's wrong? Scared?

Inumuta: H-how are you doing this? J-just a few moments ago, you were nothing but a fraction of my strength. B-but now-

(Y/N): I'll let you in on a secret. I decided to do this on the fly. This, is Senketsu Ascended!

In panic, Inumuta turns invisible. But, before he can even more, you kick him to the edge of the bridge. He hits his back, breaking some of his suit as more warnings appear. He's then visible again.

Inumuta: [N-no! My active camouflage! H-how has a single kick done so much damage to my systems?!]

You start walking twords him, spinning your blades around your wrist.

(Y/N): Ready to give up? If not, I can keep going.

Senketsu: {Only a few minutes longer. Let's end this.}

You nod and hold your blades in a scissor formation as they catch fire. You dash twords him. His only option was to dodge, which he didn't have much time for. When you try and pince him, he rolls to the side. But, some of his suit does get cut off.

(Y/N): [Damn. I missed.]

You turn and stare him down as he tries to think of a plan. It wasn't until the sound of a jet was heard above, giving him the perfect chance.

Inumuta: Looks like that's my cue to leave. Let this be known (Y/N), I may not be the strongest of the Elite, but that won't mean you can look down on me. Next time we meet, you'll fear me. Remember the name, Hōka Inumuta!

Before you a get a word out, he jumps high into the sky and onto the jet. You only watch as you know you can't reach him. Before you know it, your vision turns black.

You wake up a while later in the RV. You try and sit up, but your body won't let you.

Senketsu: {Don't try and move too much. You lost alot of blood.}

(Y/N): How long was I out?

Senketsu: {A few hours. Luckily, we were able to leave the scene without getting any attention.}

You sigh before trying to get up again. Once your sitting up, a hand touches your shoulder.

Sona: Lay back down. Your exhausted.

(Y/N): No I'm not. I'm fine.

You try to stand, but your then pushed back onto the bed.

Koneko: You randomly passing out is not fine. Trust me. I've seen it happen.

You let out another sigh as you look out the window.

(Y/N): The hell even was that guy? And why would Satsuki send someone after me?

Sona: That we may never know. For a while at least. But, right now, you should get some rest for a bit. We'll arrive at our destination shortly.

You nod and let your eyes close. Still wonder about that guy.

(Y/N): [Hōka Inumuta.....Now I'm worried for everyone back home....Are they alright?...]