After Story Lemon: Physical Dreams

Ryuko: Movie Night?

Sonia: Correct. So your schedule is cleared and we are spending some time together.

Koneko: Yeah. I thought it would be nice. Since nobody will disturb us, we can just relax.

I watch as they set down two stacks of DVD cases.

Ryuko: There's no way we can watch all of these in one night.

Koneko: We know. Which is why this will be a two night event.

Sonia: Now then, go out and get some snacks. We'll be ready for when you return.

Ryuko: Wait I have to go do it? Why couldn't you two get them when you got the movies?

Sonia: Because we need to set thing up on our end.

Koneko: Yeah. So run along now. And don't come back unless you have alot of snacks.

This girl still amazes me. She effortlessly pushes me twords the door. When she stops, my body is still forced a little bit forward, so I have to rebalance myself so I don't fall.

Ryuko: Okay okay. I get it. I won't take long. What do you two even want?

Sonia: Get me something cold.

Koneko: And get me sweats. Lots of sweats.

I nod before leaving and taking the portal to the city. I don't know why they suddenly wanted to do this, but if I can spend more time with them, then so be it.

After making the trip to the store to buy my lovely girlfriends their much wanted snacks for this movie night I had no idea about until now, I return home to immediately have one of the bags grabbed from my hand faster then I can say-

Ryuko: Girls, I'm ba-.....Eh? I didn't even finish talking.

Sonia comes up to me and gently takes the bag from my hand while kissing my cheek.

Sonia: You know how she gets. You go sit down and relax. We'll start in a moment.

I nod and walk over to the sofa and sit. Koneko was going through the movies in front of the TV.

Koneko: You want horror first or later?

Ryuko: First. Some of them might be bad anyway.

Koneko: Fair point. Sonia! We're doing horror first!

Sonia: I heard. Start it up. I'll be there in a sec.

Koneko sat to my right with her big bag of sweets that I HAD TO BUY.....But I digress.

Koneko: Hey. Want some?

Ryuko: Oh no. It's for you.

Koneko: You bought them after all. It's only fair if we share.

She gets closer to me and puts the bag between us. Sonia joined with a bowl of popcorn and sat to my left.

And so our Movie night began. We swapped between watching movies made by humans and those made by devils. And can I just say, the ones made by devils are 100 times better! It's no debate. There were some things I didn't understand that the girls did. I told them to not explain it to me, since it'll help me get better at understanding their culture. Their not too different from humans, but there is a difference big enough that it's best to learn of those differences.

As night drew near, Sonia had got up to get us all blankets. Since one, or most likely all of us, would fall asleep at some point. Sonia had fell asleep first. Koneko wasn't too far behind her, but she tired to power through. Unfortunately, that just made her even more tired and that was her downfall. I felt my conscious slipping as I gave in to the dark behind my eyes.