Enter The Elite!

???4: How much longer is this gonna take!?

Satsuki: As long as it takes for him to be done. Wait.

???4: Come on. If I wait any longer I'm gonna die of boredom. Don't you want to get back at that human Satsuki?

Satsuki: I do. But, I have something you don't have. Patience.

???1: And if you don't shut up then I'm gonna make you have patience myself ya overgrown idiot.

???4: Who you calling an idiot short stack?!

???3: Both of you knock it off! You'll annoy Lady Satsuki!

???2: Why did I agree to this again?

Satsuki: Because your a close friend that was really helpful. You don't give yourself enough credit.

???2: Hmph. If you say so.

???1: Hey Satsuki, you still never told us what our outfits look like?

Satsuki: Would you believe me if I said I didn't know? Iori works in different ways.

???4: As long as I don't look stupid.

???2: You dare think Lady Satsuki would make us look ridiculous?

???4: Can it.

Their all silenced when Iori walks into the room. Each of his robotic hands holding a case.

Iori: Here are your outfits. Go and try them on.

???1: Hey wait, how did you get our measurements?

Iori: Don't worry about it. Just put them on.

???4: Don't Tell me twice.

He grabs his case and walks into one of the side rooms. Soon the other three do the same.

Iori: What a weird set of people you have here.

Satsuki: Tell me about it. It was quite the hassle.

Iori: Well, if they ever need any clothing adjustments, just come back. Although-

Satsuki: You want payment. I get it. And I'll make sure you get paid for your services.

He nods before the four walk out and join them.

???1: So, how do we look?

???3: I have to say, not a bad design choice.

???2: I didn't doubt Lady Satsuki for a second!

Iori: Hmm. Not as bad as I thought.

Satsuki: Their perfect......My Elite Four. I'll show that mortal that I'm no joke.

Iori: Firstly, your weapons. Big guy, your weapons are in your wrist. Special unbreakable whips. Smart kid, you come with special USBs that can connect to any device. Short one, your Baton can mind control people who are stupid enough. And for you annoying guy-

???4: I heard that!

Iori: Yeah yeah, whatever. Yours is a special katana that is similar to Bakuzen.

???4: Sweet. Can't wait to try it out.

Satsuki: This will be fine. Well, everyone. Rain hell in the human world. Drag out that mortal.

 Drag out that mortal