Ending: The Life I Want To Have With You

.........

.........ghh.....

...Ughhh......

.....My head.....

.....What?.....

I struggle to open my eyes......I... can't even...I can only see....darkness.... My whole......everything hurts. What happened?.....I....remember coming through the portal....then.......Ugh. My head is killing me. I try to sit up, but feel a hand on my chest and a voice that even with this headache is music to my ears.

Sonia: Hey hey hey. Relax. I know you probably want to get up and move, but just relax for now. You overworked yourself.

I'm about to try and speak when I hear a door open. I hear another soft voice.

Koneko: Is she up?

Sonia: Yeah.

I hear her come closer. Sounds like something was set down on....A desk I'd guess......That smell.....That smells good.

Koneko: Ryuko? Can you speak?

I struggle for a bit and only able to let out some groans. Ugh. My throat hurts like shit.

Koneko: I'll take that as she can understand us but can't speak.

Sonia: You've been out for a week Ryuko. I was worried sick.

Koneko: Everyone was. Me most of all. I heard everyone's stories. I don't remember much from when I was under Satsuki's control, but I know some of it. I'll tell you when your up and feeling better.

I give her the best nod I could......I've been out for a week huh?.....I must have really fucked up my body then.

Koneko: Sit her up. She should eat while she's still up.

I feel a hand behind my head and on my back. I'm assuming Sonia is helping me, so I try my best to move, but everything hurts to hell and back.

Sonia: Relax. Don't try to strain yourself. We're here to take care of you.

Koneko: Yeah. You did so much for us. It's time we return that favor. Now, open wide and say 'aww'.

I open my mouth as I hear Sonia's soft chuckle. Whatever she fed me..... It's soft. But what is it? Whatever it is, it's good. Really good. I get a taste of something sweet too. Chocolate? No... Caramel?

Sonia: You really had to tell her that when she can't even speak at the moment.

Koneko: Shut up. I was trying to be funny.

Sonia: And I'm sure she'd laugh if she could.

She's not wrong. I would have laughed. And I'm pretty sure I can. I give them a raspy laugh. That hurts, but I'm sure it showed them that I'm still not tired of their jokes.

Koneko: Alright alright. Enough from you. Don't strain yourself. Now, open up again.

I smile and do so.

I'm in good hands. The two people I trust most in the world by my side, taking care of me, making sure I recover.

And so they took care of me for a month. Helping me get back on my feet in a literal sense seeing as how my body needs to get used to everything again. I got my voice back, my movements imporved. And now, I should be able to see properly.

Sonia: Easy. Don't trip.

Ryuko: Hey, I'm fine. I'm not on two left feet anymore.

Sonia: That's not the point. You bearly know the place blind. Let alone walk without our help.