S2 E9: A Sisterly Dispute!

As you were falling, your back hit a tree. You break it and use it to stop yourself from sliding across the ground. When it comes to a stop, you get off it as you hear walking coming twords you.

(Y/N): Not bad. That was way stronger then before.

Xenovia: I'll give you one more chance. Tell me where Kiba is. And I won't do it again.

(Y/N): I'd like to see you try. Come on sis. Hit me as hard as you can.

She grits her teeth before charging at you at blinding speed. In the past, you could never see her most of the time. But now, your able to follow her easily. As she's about to hit you, you brace yourself. When her blade connects, a giant shockwave happens. When the dust settles, Xenovia backed up and waited to see what happened with you. Her eyes widen when she sees you standing there without a scratch.

Xenovia: H-huh? Y-your.....f-fine?

(Y/N): What? Your Excalibur piece not enough? Thought it was a holy blade.

Xenovia: I-it is! This is Excalibur Destruction! If you don't give up, then you'll face my real wrath!

Irina: Our wrath actually!

You watch as the twin tailed girl lands beside Xenovia. You sigh.

(Y/N): Alright then. Let's fight.

Senketsu: {I've lightened your body. You shouldn't be as strong as normal. But, still try and weaken your punches a bit.}

(Y/N): [No need to tell me twice.]

You dash twords the girls as they prepare to face you. Irina steps infront of Xenovia and holds our her blade as it shifts into a shield. When your punch lands against the shield, the two are sent flying.

(Y/N): Woah. I didn't even put that much force into it.

Senketsu: {Hmmm.....Odd. Could have sworn I made you lighter.}

(Y/N): Well, whatever the reason, I need to be more careful.

You look back over to see the girls standing up.

Xenovia: You alright Irina?

Irina: I'm fine. Glad my Excalibur managed to block it. Although, she's still super strong.

Xenovia: We need a plan. Maybe we could try and attack her from two sides.

Irina: Why don't you use-

Xenovia: I'm not using it. If I do, I might hurt her for real.

Irina: R-right. Sorry to say that.

Xenovia: It's fine. Just......Stay out of the way for a bit and wait for my signal.

She nods before jumping into a tree.

(Y/N): So your both planning something.

Xenovia: That's for us to know and you to find out.

(Y/N): Well, come at me.

She does just that. She attacks you over and over with her sword. But never once do you take damage or flinch.

(Y/N): Sis, just give up. You can see that your not hurting me.

Xenovia: I know I can prove to you that I can get past you! By showing you that I've grown, you'll know that I can handle myself in the world! I've seen things. I've seen what the world is really like! LET ME FINALLY SHOW YOU WHAT IT TOOK ME TO GET HERE!

Hearing her speech gets a feeling growing inside out. A proud feeling. As you see her slowly getting tired, you stop her blade with her hand, causing her grip to loosen. You remove it from her hands and pull her into a hug. Her eyes widen before she slowly relaxes into the hug.