S2 E5: Duel Of Fate! Satsuki Kiryūin VS (Y/N) (L/N)!

When morning rises, the time had come. Everyone gathered around as Rias teleported them to the observation booth. Infront of them was Riser and his peerage, Grayfia, and another unknown person.

???: Perfect timing. Riser just got here.

The man looks over the group, his eyes stopping on Issei for a second before looking at you.

(Y/N): Mind not staring?

Rias: Be a little nice (Y/N).

???: You haven't told them about me? I'm hurt dear sister.

Issei: Sister?.......Well, I guess I can see it. The hair gives it away.

The man chuckles before giving a slight bow.

Sirzechs: Where are my manners. I am Sirzechs Lucifer. You have already met my loving wife, Grayfia.

Said woman just waves with a smile on her face. But, that smile falls the moment Riser speaks.

Riser: Now that Riser's future wife and her band of underlings are here, let us begin! The longer we wait, then less time Riser has to fit into his suit.

Issei: Well, you might want to start thinking about other plans. Because we're not losing.

(Y/N): Exactly. And trust us, your in for a world of hurt.

Satsuki: Oh can it will you? Let's just start.

Sirzechs: Alright then. Let the Rating Game begin!

The two groups are teleported down to the arena.

Grayfia: This Rating Game will take place in a replica of Kuoh Academy. The Student Council room will be home base for Riser, while the ORC will be home base for Rias. The first to be the last standing will be declared the winner. You may begin when the first piece is on the board.

Rias: Alright, here's my master plan. Or so I think.

(Y/N): And what makes this plan so 'master'?

Rias: Simple. Riser is probably going to send out Satsuki if you go out. So, we have her be his last piece.

Issei: I see. So we clean up his trash peerage and let (Y/N) clean up Satsuki for the victory?

Koneko: I'm already behind this idea. But, I want some swings on her at least. If I get that far.

(Y/N): Sure. But, I'm ending her. Sorry Issei, but I'm also going after Riser.

Issei: What for? You hate him too?

(Y/N): I couldn't care less. I just want to punch his face. It looks punchable.

Kiba: Agreed.

Rias: Anyway, Akeno. Your up first. Take out as many as you can.

You decide to sit down and close your eyes. You take a deep breath before you appear inside your headspace. Your eyes open and see Senketsu there standing infront of a giant container, a figure inside it. It's appearance is unclear, but you can see red marking across it's yellow body.

Senketsu: Came to meditate?

(Y/N): Just for a bit. Anyway, got it talking at all?

Senketsu: Sadly, I haven't. It won't respond to me.

You nod and walking up to the container. Putting your hand on it immediately gets a voice out.

???: Mortal......To disturb me during my rest.

(Y/N): Shut it. Listen, you need me to survive and I need your power to fight this bitch when time comes. So, why can't we get along?

???: Mortal......I have only one goal....defeat the light that shines in many colors. If you wish to not be consumed by my power.....then share my goal.