S3 E9: Training Takes an Unexpected Turn

Souseiseki: Clash!

You lock blades with the scissor master before being pushed away. You run at her again and raised your extended blades. She went to block, but then she saw they were covered in a purple aura. Her eyes widen before she backs away and let's your weapons hit the ground. Something's off. You can't tell that something's wrong, but she can.

Souseiseki: That's enough.....

You stand up and put your blades away.

(Y/N): How was that? Did I improve?

Souseiseki: You have improved greatly. Your more concentrated and your body moves fluently. I guess you are dedicated to learning from me.

(Y/N): You know it. I have people to protect. And I can't let things go to waste.

Souseiseki: I can see that. But, let's return inside. I want to see your back.

You look at her confused as she walks twords the mansion. You, of course, follow.

(Y/N): My.....back?

Souseiseki: Yes, your back. Now sit. Senketsu, open.

After you had sat down, he does so. When he does open, she gasps.

Souseiseki: This can't be....

(Y/N): Huh? What? What's she talking about Senkets?

Senketsu: {Hold on, let me check.}

He moves his eye around to look at your back. He sees a weird symbol on the right side of your back near your shoulder.

Senketsu: {Hmmm.....Odd. Some weird symbol is on your back.}

(Y/N): What does it look like?

Senketsu: {It's like two snakes in the shape of infinity.}

(Y/N): That's weird. I don't remember having that.

You kept facing forward and waiting for your mentor to speak, but she never did. So, you decide to speak twords her.

(Y/N): Hey, you've been silent for a while. What does this symbol mean?

She still stayed silent for a bit. Senketsu wraps back around you and you stand up.

(Y/N): Well, I'm gonna head back to my friends. I'll see you tomorrow then.

You decided to leave since she wasn't responding. But as you had left, she spoke.

Souseiseki: This.....Is bad.....But maybe she can change her mind....

You return to your friends, still confused on that mark.

Irina: Hey (Y/N)! Welcome back!

Sona: Come back for a break?

(Y/N): Yes and no. But, something appeared on my back. And she seemed quite shocked about it. Even Senkets doesn't know what it is.

Sona: Well, let's get inside and see. Come on girls.

Everyone enters the RV. You sit down as everyone else gets behind you. Senketsu hopes so they can see the symbol.

Xenovia: What the hell? How did you get that?

(Y/N): I don't know.

Irina: It looks cool though.

Koneko: Cool doesn't mean safe.

(Y/N): Sona, any ideas?

Sona: Only one. But......they shouldn't be around. At least not in the human world.