You'll Make For A Fine Pet.....

Entering the room was the big man Gamagōri. On his shoulder is the unconscious Neko. He puts her on her knees before he uses one of his whips and hits her face.

Koneko: Ow! What the? Where-

Satsuki: Your right where I want you to be.....Koneko Tōjo.

She looks up, seeing the woman sitting on her chair. To both of her sides are Nonon and Inumuta.

Koneko: Satsuki.....I should have known.

Satsuki: Hmm......This is our second meeting in person.....How goes the travels with your.....lover?

Koneko stayed silent. Satsuki sied and stands up. She then walked behind her.

Satsuki: Your friend....Sona. She killed my swordsmen.

Koneko: Good. He was a jerk.

Satsuki: Agreed. He was..... underwhelming......But you.

She held up her arm. Blue strings came out of Junketsu, seemingly moving as if they were alive. Which they were.

Satsuki: ....I could use you....

Koneko: I'm not joining you! Just wait until (Y/N) find out! You'll be dead!

Satsuki: You wish I'd be dead.

She grabbed the back of the girl's head. The blue strings enter her ears before seperating from the sleeve. Satsuki pulled away as she and the other three watched as Koneko writhes in pain. Nonon feels bad that this is happening to her. She didn't know that Satsuki would do this.

Soon, Koneko stopped moving as she was face down on the floor. Satsuki smirked before sitting back in her seat.

Satsuki: Rise, my kitty.

The Neko does so without a second thought. Satsuki crossed her leg before giving another command.

Satsuki: Come closer~.

Koneko easily broke the whips binging her arms, leaving Gamagōri shocked. She got on all fours and started crawling twords her. She made her ears and tail appear. Satsuki pet her head, causing her to purr.

Satsuki: Let's see how she likes you being on my side~. You like me petting you, my kitty?

Koneko: Yes my love~.

Satsuki: Perfect~......You three leave.

They bow to her before leaving the room. As the door closed, Nonon grew worried.

Nonon: This......This isn't right. I need to tell (Y/N). Satsuki's gone too far.

Gamagōri: Jakuzure. We're going out for lunch. You coming?

Nonon: Like I'd go with two boys. I have other things to do. I'll pass.

She walked past the two as they looked at her. Inumuta shrugged, but Gamagōri was saddened. He sighed and followed the blue haired teen.

Inumuta: What's wrong with you?

Gamagōri: I just.....Ghh. You wouldn't get it.

He only shrugged as the two walked.