Author Final Thoughts

So..... we've reached the end.

Now, get serious with me.

For those that have been here since the beginning, thanks for staying. Hope you liked it. For those who've come recently, hope you stay for more.

Now, what I wanted to talk about. This book. This.....joke I did. I made this book as just a.....just a one off. A way to just....do something. Honestly, this was just a joke in all honesty. I wasn't going to take this seriously. And then.....people started reading it. People were actually reading this joke of a fanfic and seemed to enjoy it. So, I kept going. And people kept reading. It was like I had an audience to please. And in the end....guess I could say it was nice to know people like my thought process. It gave me a sense of.... accomplishment. It feels nice to get my ideas out there. Now, I will admit, the earlier parts of this book are......In all honesty a little lackluster. I REALLY feel like I could do better with those. But I think it's best to keep it as is. Keeps it's vanilla ya know.

So, what's next you might think? Will this just be the end?

No, actually. I actually have more prepared......just.... you know.....gotta get around to actually doing something with it since I've been working on this. But don't worry! It'll definitely be interesting. And, I think that doing more writing, I can improve from this book.

So, next course of action? Let me show you what I've been cooking up. A small preview on things that are to be released. But, don't expect all of them at once. I'm only one person. I'll work on one until it's finished, then start on another to keep my full attention.

 I'll work on one until it's finished, then start on another to keep my full attention

RWBY REWRITTEN
Tales from a Different Time

"Follow through the eyes of a man with the power of time. His main goal? Trying to stop a bad future the best ways he can. Only thing stoping him is trying to keep his powers a secret. Hopefully Beacon has a spot open for a new teacher."

Even The NinjaCan be A Hero

Even The Ninja
Can be A Hero

"After a Boy is gifted a special mask, his days of being quirkless are over. Now he thrives as not only a student at U.A, but also be a unofficial hero all at the same time keeping his identity a secret. At least, that's what he first hoped before saving a girl in need."

Dragon Ball XrossLegend of 3 Sayians

Dragon Ball Xross
Legend of 3 Sayians

"For unknown reasons, a space pod is floating out in space. After it is taken in by the Frieza Army, they discover a Sayians with amnesia. All they know is that they aren't from Planet Vegeta, which only raises more questions. But, when the three last Sayians arrive on Earth and meet another one, maybe it was fate that a Sayian isn't from Planet Vegeta."

The Hero With The Power Of Song

The Hero With The
Power Of Song

"After being transported to a different world through an old book, you end up being one of the five heroes to save this new world. But, your powers are quite..... different."

The Conqueror of Heroes Can't be a Highschool Girl!!

"What would you do with the power of gods at your fingertips and you didn't even know? More importantly, how are you supposed to stop a world ending threat?"

And that's stories I'm planning at the moment. Also, one more thing about this book....well 2 actually.

Let's get the elephant out of the room. The EX stories. Being honest, I didn't like them. Now, I said I would leave the story as Vanilla, and I will. But those had to go. I have something else planned. Instead on focusing on this hypothetical timeline, I'll do "After Stories". In times where I feel like returning to this book or feel like taking a break from a present project, I'll do an After Story. These stories take place in that 3 Year time span after the stories "Ending". And I'm not exactly going to make it connected to the story since the story is over by technicallity, but I'll try to keep it as connected as possible. Now, I won't try to make any specific dates because it's from the "Ending" to everything that could happen in 3 years. So anything in that time span and potentially beyond can work(We call it suttle foreshadowing for an idea I have).

Finally......Everything is done. Now, I can take a break without having any expectations on my shoulders.

Ophis: Oh no your not.

Huh!? Hey wait! How are you-

Ophis: Outside the story? Fourth dimensional dragon god. Anyway, time to get to work on the next book. Chop chop!

I don't get a break? I've been preparing for this non stop!

Ophis: You'll get a break when I say you can. Now start writing before I break you!

...... Can't have shit in my own story. Even by a loli dragon god.

Ophis: I HEARD THAT!!