S1 E3.5: Alone time with Sona (Lemon)

(This is a Lemon chapter. It's cannon, but can be skipped if you want since it does not progress the story in any way. With that being said, let's get into the chapter!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I follow Souna's instructions and enter the school when night came. I started walking around the back of the school.

Senketsu: {Are you sure your safe to do this? What if you get caught?}

(Y/N): [It's always safe. I snuck into school a bunch of times in the past. Now, what window was the room again?]

You look across the wall and see a window with a light on.

(Y/N): [A little boost Senketsu?]

Her legs give off sparkles as she jumps up to the window. You give it a knock and wait before it was opened and you climbed in.

Souna: Glad you could make it.

(Y/N): Of course I'd make it. You asked for me personally. So.....uhh...

Souna: Sit down. I..... You've been so worried about me. I want to make up for it all. And please, call me Sona now.

(Y/N): Why the sudden name change?

Souna: It's.....Well, it's nothing to focus on right now. I'll explain more in the coming days. But, to say so now, I'm a Devil.

(Y/N): I figured as much. But, that doesn't change anything to me.

You sit on the sofa in the room as she sits on your lap. She wraps her arms around your neck as she leans her forehead against yours.

(Y/N): A-are you sure you want to do this? I-i.....Y-you may not like what you find.

Sona: If it's you, then I'll accept you. All of you.

She pulled you into a kiss. Her lips are really soft. The kiss was filled with emotions from both of you. Sadness, regret, and love. But, it didn't last long as it soon got filled with lust as she started grinding on your lap. You felt your penis start rising, so you tried to focus on not getting hard. But, it was difficult as you were giving into the kiss. Sona pulled away, keeping a strand of saliva connecting you two.

Sona: Seems I got something out of you~.

(Y/N): Heh. Guess so. But, are you really sure about this?

Sona: Guess I have to prove to you that I'm sure.

She slides off your lap and to her knees. She grabs the sides of your skirt and panties and starts sliding them down. When they're far enough down, she gets slapped in the face by your half erect penis. Her eyes widen as she stares at it in shock.

Sona: N-no way.....Y-your quite big.

(Y/N): Heh. Hope your not intimidated already. I'm only half hard.

Sona: H-half? W-what are you when your fully erect?

(Y/N): A nice 20in. Aren't you lucky. Never got to actually use this monster.

Sona keeps staring at it before swallowing and taking a deep breath. She gives it a lick from the base to the tip as you keep hardening. She does this for a while until your fully hard. She circles her tounge around the tip, getting some small moans out of you.

Sona: You like that~?

(Y/N): Don't tease me. I'm trying to hold back here. J-just take your time.

Sona: Hehe~. Don't worry~. I won't let you hold back for long.

She let's the tip enter her mouth. She sucks on it as you let out a few moans. She slowly goes lower and lower, working her tounge around your shaft as she does. You out your hand on the back of her head. After a bit, she pulls back, looking up at you with a gleam in her eyes.