After Story: Closing Old Doors

As I arrive to the old building Behind the school, the cuts over my back start to heal.

Ryuko: Man. I forgot that Raynare can pack a punch.

Ophis: And your surprised why? You knew what you were getting into.

Ryuko: Yeah yeah. Now let's see what Rias wanted.

Ophis: Why did she want you to come all the way here? Can't be that important.

Ryuko: Who knows. It's Rias after all.

I open the door to the building and enter.

Ryuko: Hey Rias! I'm here.

Rias: One moment!

I can hear she sound of the shower going. I shake my head before going upstares. All of the furniture and everything is removed. Guess she's done with this place.

Rias: Glad to see you've arrived. I was just finishing.

I lean against the wall as she walks in with a towel around her hair.

Ryuko: Seems like your finally laying this place to rest.

Rias: Correct. Since we're not in school anymore, and I'm going to go and take my brother's place as the new Lucifer.

Ryuko: Wow! That's great! I'm not a devil myself, but I know you'll do well.

She smiles at me before removing the towel on her head.

Rias: So, how's the wives?

Ryuko: Their not wives yet.

Rias: Why not? I thought you would have asked already.

I sigh, knowing she would say that.

But.....why haven't I asked? I know they would say yes....But.....Is it just....fear?....No....not that......But what-

Rias: Well, I should be going back to hell now.

Ryuko: Huh? Just like that? What, did you only call me to tease me?

Rias: Slightly. Anyway, get going. I still have thing to get done here.

I nod and scuff a bit. Before I leave the room, I look over my shoulder.

Ryuko: Hey. I don't see a ring on that finger. Why aren't YOU married miss Lucifer?

I chuckle before closing the door. As I start to go down the stairs, the door behind was blown off. Better pick up the pace!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ophis: So where to next?

Ryuko: Is this just a sight seeing trip for you?

Ophis: Kinda. Now tell me where we're going.

Ryuko: Okay okay. Well, turns out Kiba and Akeno went their own ways. Kiba is probably looking for the Excaliburs. Akeno.......I fear what she's doing.

Ophis: Well, who's left around?

Ryuko: Hmm...Well, I know one place.

I keep walking for a bit longer......This city.....everything.... it's grown since I first started this weird adventure.

Oh, there it is. I stop infront of the apartment I used to live in. That old and worn down place has a new owner now. It's been renovated and officially named the "Magical Milky Way".

Ophis: What a weird name.

Ryuko: I mean, what did you expect?

I push open the door and look around. The place really has improved since I left it. I walk up to the counter and ring the bell. I hear quick footsteps before four girls in different colored outfits were behind the counter. Each of various heights, statutes and even varying between all the factions. There was one more that came out last.