S4 E7: Finally Opening Up. How Did She Get Here!?

Your forced onto your ass and drop your weapon. You stand and rub your ass.

(Y/N): Oww. Take it easy. I don't want my body outside to get hurt.

???: .....Then, let us rest. You have trained enough.

(Y/N): Finally. Your too rough.

You sit down before laying on your back. It's just been training and training and training. Yeah, you can quickly recover from your fatigue, but that's all you've been doing. And it doesn't seem like Ophis is going to let you out any time just yet.

You looked to your side as the figure sat beside you. You can almost see the expression on their glowing face.

(Y/N): Just tell me already......Who are you?

They stood up and floated a bit infront of you. They glow before they finally become visible.

???: H-how is this? B-better? I-I know I'm not the p-prettiest of b-beings

???: H-how is this? B-better? I-I know I'm not the p-prettiest of b-beings....but I hope I don't disgust you.

Your at a lost for words. To think that this being, who was rude ever since you met them.......would be extremely shy.

(Y/N): W-wow.....You just not like showing yourself to others huh?

???: I-I guess you could say that. I-I haven't been seen like this in years....Do....You hate it?

(Y/N): No no no. I like it. You look great.

???: R-Really? I-I'm not unpleasant to look at?

(Y/N): No. Your nice looking. I'm sure others would be happy to see you.

At the mention of other people, she covered her face and looked away. You chuckled and sat back down. She joined you.

(Y/N): Okay. So I now know what you look like. So what's your name?

???: W-well.......K......Kisaragi.

(Y/N): Kisaragi huh?.....That a nice name.

The now revealed Kisaragi looks to you with a flushed face.

Kisaragi: Y-you really think so?

(Y/N): How many times do I have to say it? Your fine. All this time I just wanted to know more about you. And you opened up to me. So we can trust eachother now right?

???: Correct you are!

I look around, hearing a voice I haven't heard in a while.

(Y/N): Huh? Who said that?

???: I did! Turn around!

You do so and come face to face with-

(Y/N): Nui?!

Nui: Yup! Hi! Hope you don't mind me stopping around.

(Y/N): Stopping around?! Your in my damn head!

Nui: Yeah! And my god is it bland and boring. I thought you'd have at least something in here. Pictures of Sona or something.