S4 E10: A Mind Controlled Scramble

You grit your teeth as your back slides across the pavement. It continued to break before you stopped yourself. You get up, panting as you try to keep yourself conscious. A bit away Koneko lands on the road, breaking it under her feet.

Koneko: Already finished? But my fun has only begun!

The punches her fist through the ground before pulling back, bringing a big chuck of the road with it.

(Y/N): The fuck!!

Senketsu: She's learning more about her Kamui the more she uses it!

(Y/N): I've noticed! I've been fighting her!

You combine your blades and slash the rock in half. You look back up just to get punched. Your Scissor Blade falls from your hand as you go rolling. With your body exhausted, Senketsu can't maintain being transformed.

Koneko: Master told me you'd be a challenge. Your weak. Lame even.

You try to get up, but stop when your own weapon is held against your neck. You look up at her sick and twisted smile.

(Y/N): So, are you gonna do it? Kill me?

Koneko: I'll happily do so.

She takes both handles and opened the sharp blades. Knowing that this might be it, you close your eyes. But, it never came. Opening your eyes again, you see one of her eyes had returns to It's amber color. Her right hand let go of the handle and punched herself in the face, sending her into the side of a building. With a sense of new strength, you stand up and grab your weapon as she came out of the hole.

Koneko: Well, guess I got TOO into my new strength.

Her tail then stood on end before she jumped into a roof.

Koneko: We'll meet again hero! And next time, I'll have your head for my master!

In a flash, she vanished. The last of the adrenaline in you vanished and you fall to your knees.

Senketsu: Take it easy. I know we found her, but we still need our guard up. At any moment-

(Y/N): She's gone Senketsu.....gone.....I couldn't protect her. I couldn't.....I just couldn't!

You weakly punch the ground, having no strength left to get angry about.

Senketsu: Did you not see the look in her eye? She's still in there. She's fighting back.

(Y/N): I don't think that was her Senkets. I think that was the personality that Satsuki put into her trying to fight to keep control......I lose her Senkets.

Senketsu: There is still hope and I know it. Trust me. And believe.

You sigh, knowing that you can trust his instincts.

(Y/N): Alright. I trust you. Let's just.....get back. I'm exhausted.

You start making your way back to the apartment. When your there, you call Xenovia and Irina to meet in your room. With Sona also awake again, you explain what happened.

Xenovia: What?! Brainwashed?!

(Y/N): That's what I think at least. Or some other factor.

Senketsu: I think it might be her Kamui. It could possibly be how she's being controlled.

Irina: But how? How could she be controlled by a Kamui?

Senketsu: What I know is foggy. But if I'm correct, if the Kamui is stronger then the user, then the Kamui will control the person. If the person is stronger, then they cannot use the Kamui. They have to be equal or near equal strength.