S3 E10: Things Get Serious

Ophis: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Yeah, let's try again.

Ophis: Alright. But remember, you have to control it.

Senketsu: That's easier said. Remember, you have to settle it's anger.

(Y/N): I know. I just....need to focus.

Ophis: Then let's begin.

You take a deep breath before pulling Senketsu's pin and transforming. You then stab your arm and draw more blood, going further.

Ophis: So far so good. Keep going.

You nod and stab both of your scissors into your chest.

(Y/N): I call upon you, the burning soul inside! Come forth!

Your body glows with a radiant light. Your hair raises and becomes golden and your eyes turn red. But, all you could see was red.

Senketsu: I still don't like this. Not being able to communicate with her. It's like we're seperate.

Ophis: No need to worry. This is training after all. Now then, the real test.

She held her hand out and starts to form an illusion. In your eyes, you only see the dark figure appear in the sea of red. In a flash, you were infront of the illusion with a fist of light. Your fist passed through it and connects with Ophis. She, of course, didn't flinch. But, she smiled.

Ophis: Good. Your improving.

You smile, knowing that you gained some control, even if a little. You pull back and return to normal.

Ophis: You've definitely improved. Let us call this training to an end. We've spent quite a while in your head.

(Y/N): How long to be exact? Can't really tell time in here.

Ophis: Well, if the laws of time were in effect, we would have been here for 10 years.

That gets your jaw to hit the floor. Same for Senketsu if he had one.

(Y/N): 10 Years!? It would have taken me 10 years to even master a fraction of this power?!

Senketsu: That's outrageous! I would have been just random strings at that point in time!

Ophis: Exactly why I decided for you to be my mate. You are the world's savoir. The power you need is great. Now then, let's get you back to your body and go to see that scissor master.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. Maybe now I can master her technique and get a move on. We've been here a bit too long for my liking. Satsuki could be planning anything, and staying in one place isn't the best option.

Senketsu: I agree. We should get back on the road quickly.

Ophis: Then so be it. Oh, and you can now talk to others Senketsu. A gift from me.

With that, your vision fills with white before you find yourself on the ground. You rub your head.

(Y/N): Man, I feel weird. My body is all stiff and shit.

Senketsu: Your telling me. Even tho we were in your head, it felt like I was in a display case.

(Y/N): Guess it felt something similar to that. Anyway, let's go to Souseiseki.

You stand up, but immediately fall when you try and take a step. You get yourself to stand back up and fight for your balance.

(Y/N): Why am I so heavy! The hell!

You force yourself to walk to regain your strength. After a bit, your able to walk normally and get to Souseiseki with only slight effort.

(Y/N): Finally here!.....Souseiseki!! I've come to finish my training!