S4 E6: The Ice Queen VS The Swordsman (Sona POV)

Sona: Finally done.

I sit down on the bed and take a sip of water. Since Koneko ended up ditching me to that candy shop and having me put everything away myself. And I had to carry (Y/N) here as well. But, now I have a break to myself. This should be a good time to go and take a look around.....Is what I would say if Koneko came back already! Sighing, I stand up and leave my room, going to go find her. I text Xenovia to watch after (Y/N) while I go out. Walking past the shop, I don't see her inside. Great. Just great. Now she's out and about. So, I try and call her. No answer. I try again.....No answer.

Sona: Just great. Oh well. I have a day to myself. Might as well enjoy it.

I pocket my phone and continue walking. I should do some searching....No. You gotta relax Sona. And maybe find Koneko.....What do do first?....Well, that rumble in my stomach says to get something to eat first.

I continue walking for a while before I feel someone behind me.

Sanageyama: Hey there beautiful~. Walking alone without your friends huh?

I groan and turn around.

Sona: Oh great. It's you. Not in the mood. But, if you want to fight, then I'll fight you.

Sanageyama: No no no. You got it all wrong. I was hoping we could do something fun. Ya know?

Sona: Sorry, but I'm already taken.

I turn and start to walk again, but he was suddenly infront of me.

Sanageyama: Really? Unfortunately, I can tell that your not. You've yet to be marked. So, why don't we just go out for dinner tonight? I'm buying.

Sona: Like I said, I'm taken. I'm in a relationship with (Y/N).

I walk past him, but he's infront of me again. I'm already sick of him.

Sanageyama: Really? Her? That human? Come on, you can do better then that.

Sona: Better? Better then her? And you mean you right?

Sanageyama: Of course I am. You think I wouldn't just talk about myself huh?

I huff and put my hand over his mouth and freeze it before pushing him to the side.

Sona: Like I said, I'm taken. Get that through your skull.

Once more, I start walking away again. I'm stopped when an energy attack lands infront of me.

Sanageyama: Hmmmph hphhmmn! Hnnnm! Hmpnh!

Sona: Awww. Can't handle a little cold?

I giggle and lean back to evade his sword.

Sona: So, you really want to fight huh?

Sanageyama: Hmmm!

Sona: Alright then. Then try and make this entertaining.

I touch the ground and make a blast of ice. It forces him back as I begin running. I take out my phone and call Xenovia.

Xenovia: Yeah Sona? Did you find Koneko?

Sona: No. Not yet. But I ran into Sanageyama. I need backup.

Xenovia: I would be there, but Irina went out to get us lunch. I can't leave (Y/N) in case this could be their plan to get her alone.

Sona: Your not wrong......Alright. I'll handle this myself.

Xenovia: Are you sure? I can still call Irina and-

Sona: Trust me. I can handle him.

I end the call just as I sense him catching up. I send back a flurry of ice backwards at him. That makes him trip up on his feet. I then use my water magic to lift me into a building. And he was quick to follow.