S1 E5: Training Time And Another Kamui!?

It was the silent, dead of night. Not a sound was heard throughout the city. Then, the sound of something hitting wood is heard. Deep within the forest, two figures run into view before vanishing. A flash of red hits a tree, while a flash of pink went past them.

Then silence......

A ice shard hits the ground at high speeds. Then another. And another.

Frost covers a tree as the pink color passed it.

Silence......

A pillar of ice appears and rises to the sky. Standing on that Pillar was Serafell Leviathan in her magical girl outfit. Her bangs cover her eyes as she stared at someone who approached the pillar.

Serafell: You'll pay..... You'll pay!

She rains down more ice shards that keep freezing the area. The person dodges them and runs up the Pillar. They pull their weapon back and slam it into the top as Serafell jumped off. The pillar breaks as the person is left midair. Serafell makes a ball of ice and throws it, causing the person to shift their position and slice the ice boulder in half. The two then land on the ground.

Serafell: Deleting my save data was a big mistake (Y/N). I would have trained you if you asked.

The person walks out of the dark, revealing themselves to be you, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): I did ask you. Three days in a row. Before and after school and throughout the day. And you kept saying no because you wanted to play Dark Souls!

Serafell: But you deleted all my hard work! Well then, you wanted training, so I'll train you until you freeze!

She slams the end of her staff on the ground as a burst of icey wind fills the area. Then, the area freezes as multiple ice spikes come from the ground bringing that area into an Arctic apocalypse.

The spike of energy wakes up two peerage kings. Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri. Sona prepared to head to the area alone, while Rias wakes up her peerage before going to the area. When they get there, they see the frozen forest and meet each other.

Rias: Sona?

Sona: Rias. You've come to check this out too?

Rias: Indeed. It woke us up. And you too it seems.

Issei: I-i-it's f-f-f-freezing here.

Kiba: Agreed. Let's make haste.

Sona: I already have a feeling on who this might be.

They begin to walk, moving out of the way of the many ice spikes in the area.

Akeno: Who could have done this?

Rias: Sona, any thoughts?

Sona: One. But I would like to hold my judgement until I see for myself.

They then hear fighting and head to that direction. Their stopped when something crashed into Issei. More so someone. Issei lands on his back as the person sits on his face.

Serafell: That hurt you know! When I-

She stops and looks around at the people. When she sees Sona, her expression turns from angry to happy as she hugs her.

Serafell: Sister!! How are you? Why are you out so late? Don't you have school?

Rias' peerage is silent as they look at the two sisters. Issei still on the ground, perving at the fact that he had a girl sit on his face.

Rias: Mind explaining?

Sona: Haaa.....Serafell, meet Rias and her peerage. Everyone, meet Serafell. My older sister.