S1 E3: A Tennis game, A Confession And A Nun Enters Town!

Well......yesterday was eventful. Now you have to feed for two people. Meaning double the work. Now living with your new roommate, Serafell Leviathan. She's..... interesting to say the least. A devil of her caliber living with a human? She would have alot on her head if word of that got out. But, things seem fine now. But, today should be a little less eventful.......Is what she would say if today wasn't that tennis match between Souna and Rias. St the moment, you were sitting in a tree with Issei and Koneko under it.

(Y/N): Rias better win. I need answers.

Issei: I'm sure she will. It's Rias after all.

Koneko: She's up against Souna you know. This could get ugly.

They watch as the two take the court. Alot of people came to watch. The boys mostly came to perv out. Then, the captain of the tennis team showed up.

 Then, the captain of the tennis team showed up

(Underrated waifu. Change my mind.)

Issei: Whoa. Who's that?

(Y/N): That's Omiko Hakodate, the school's tennis captain. Your telling me you don't see her around knowing how much you perv on girls.

Issei: Hey, I don't pay attention to people's names all too often. Plus, she doesn't look all too good. There are better girls.

(Y/N): You lack taste.

Issei: Anyway, what's up with the big racket and....that thing over her eyes?

(Y/N): Well the racket is a prop. The thing over her eye is to help her see since her eye is bad.

Hakodate blows her whistle as everyone looked to her.

Hakodate: Alright bitches! We're not at another school, so no need to treat eachother as friends. This will be first to 2. Your playing by tennis rules, so remember that!

Rias: Ready to go down Souna?

Souna: I should ask you the same. You have the nerve to challenge me you know.

Rias: I had to even our score somehow.

Hakodate: Souna, your serving first. Man up or bitch out!

She nods before the game starts.

Issei: I don't remember those two ever playing tennis.

(Y/N): That's the thing. They never did to my knowledge. This means that-

Hakodate: Rias, 15-Love!

(Y/N): -That anyone could win.

Koneko: Well, I'm interested to see who does win.

(Y/N): Guess you could say that.

Senketsu: {Your worried that she'll lose and you won't get your answer right?}

(Y/N): [Yeah. I'm betting this all on Rias. She has to win. She can't-]

Hakodate: Rias, Double Fault! 15-30.