S4 E3: A Time To Recover

Wake up...

....Wake up.....

I SAID WAKE UP HUMAN!

Your eyes shoot open and you sit up. You look around before seeing the floating being infront of you.

(Y/N): Oh. It's just you. You know, if you tell me your name, I could have been able to know who was talking to me.

???: You knowing my name is none of your concern. I have brought you hear to scold you on your ignorance.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. Wouldn't be the first time.

???: You know your actions have consequences. You can't just expect that you will leave a confrontation unscaved.

(Y/N): And I'm the vessel of your powers and I have to defeat this woman who your hunting and-Look.....uhh.....Thing! I'm doing this my way! Your just in me head to give me shit! If you don't like it, then just shut up and deal with it!

You lay on your back in the white space as the being just looked at you before vanishing. You sigh, knowing that your going to be out for a while. But, your peace didn't last too long.

Ophis: What's got you all in a fuss?

(Y/N): That fucking....Ghh! That thing! Who do they think they are?! Their in my body! Just fuck off and let me do things my way!

Ophis: You know, if you spoke to me like that, you wouldn't be alive right now.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. Just.....what don't they understand?

Ophis: Hmmm. That I can't really answer for you. But, in the meantime, how about we chat?

(Y/N): Huh?.......Sure I guess.

You hear her giggle as she snaps, making chairs, a table, tea set and some sweets appear.

Ophis: Well, don't stay on the ground. It's quite rude.

You get up and sit on the chair infront of her. She used her powers to make the tea pot float and pour some into the cups.

(Y/N): What's with you all of a sudden? Why would you want to just chat?

Ophis: Because, you'll be out for a few hours. That wound cut deeper then you realize.

(Y/N): How so? I couldn't feel through the pain.

Ophis: Well, for starters, it almost cut through your ribs.

You choke on your tea. You stufgle for a moment before looking at her in disbelief.

(Y/N): I'm sorry what!?

You waited for her to finish her sip before she smiled at you.

Ophis: You heard me. It was quite the interesting thing. His sword was made to slice through more then just Sacred Gears. Flesh is it's main target. And, Twilight Healing didn't trigger.

(Y/N): Of course it didn't trigger. No matter what I try, I can't get it to work.....Haaa.....If only I could talk to Asia....

Ophis: You can.

Your eyes widen as you stand up and look at her in disbelief.

(Y/N): Really?! How?!

You had to painstakingly wait for her to finish her sip. Her cup was then empty. She had more be poured as she took another sip. You slam your hands on the table.

(Y/N): Would you just spit it out already!

Ophis: The tea? Why? It's my favorite.

(Y/N): Not that! About talking to Asia. How do I do it?

Ophis: That is the question isn't it?

(Y/N): So you actually don't know?

Ophis: I do. But at the moment, she doesn't want to at the moment.

It felt like your spirit was crushed and stomped on. You sit back down and lean back in your chair. She doesn't want to talk with you?

(Y/N): Why? Why doesn't she want to talk with me?

Ophis: That is beyond what I know at the moment. But, if I know more, then I'll let you know.

You sigh and rub your face. You stand up and start stretching.

Ophis: What are you planning on doing?

(Y/N): Training. I can't just sit here and wait to wake up. Need to do at least something.

Ophis: Ah, then I guess I could help you.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. As long as it's more then last time.

Ophis: What? It was short and simple.

(Y/N): Short? It was long. And we only did one thing. And that was training my powers.

Ophis: Fine, I'll train you physically. But, don't start crying when your in pain.

She got up and snapped, making everything vanish.

(Y/N): Fine fine. Now let's-

The next thing you know, your upside down. Your not falling, but it feels like your on solid ground.

Ophis: But, were training my way.

(Y/N): ......I already don't like where this is going.

You see the smile on her face as she holds up her hand.

Ophis: