Bonus Chapter 2

Anushka's POV:
"Vamika Sharma Kohli, You better come out now" My tired voice boomed in the living area but my daughter was nowhere in the scene.

I started searching around again when I heard her giggles. I followed the voice to find out my 3 year old little girl behind the sofa giggling.

"Caught you" I said and she instantly looked at me and tried to run again but I picked her up in my arms in time.

"Vamu, You love troubling mumma, Right?" I asked her with a pout while making her sit on the sofa.

"No mumma" She shaked her head innocently while giggling.

"You shouldn't giggle after troubling Mumma " I said and my very obedient baby didn't giggle but laughed in response.

"Why are you hiding from me baby?" I asked her running a finger in her hairs that were falling on her face.

"Because, you're not listening to me" She said pulling my cheeks. And now I wonder who is the mom and who is the baby here?

"Baby, Try to understand. It's not possible" I said trying to make her understand.

"Mumma pleaseee" She said bribing me with a kiss on my cheek. That's one thing she has definitely inherited from her dad.

"Vamu, You'll be very uncomfortable" I reasoned again but she was not ready to listen and got off the sofa to run a marathon again in the house.

But thankfully Vee who was coming out of the room stopped her and picked up in arms.

"Good morning, Baby" He said placing a kiss on her forehead and she smiled in response.

"Dadda" She squealed and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck before giving a kiss on his cheek.

"Dadda, Your beard hurts" Vami said and Vee looked at me helplessly while I chuckled.

It's been a fact that Vamu has a strong dislike towards Virat's beard as it troubles her when she kisses or hugs her dad.

She has even asked him to take it off many times and Virat has barely managed to distract her.

"So, why was my little girl running?" He asked her cutely pinching her nose and settling on sofa with her standing on his lap playing with his hairs.

"Because your little girl loves to trouble her mumma." I replied while taking a seat on the opposite sofa.

"Is it?" He asked to Vamu cutely and she innocently shaked her head in a no for good 10 seconds.

"It's not true, Nushkie. Right, Vamu?" He defended her and I looked at our daughter in amusement as she excitedly said 'Yess'

"Okay but please make this little one understand that she can't wear lehenga to the hospital" I requested Vee because I had already tried a lot.

"Lehenga to the hospital?" He looked surprisingly at me while I gave him a helpless look and then at Vamu who now sat in his lap with the cutest possible face.

"Please Dadda" She requested and I looked at him almost giving up to her request. I coughed bringing him back to senses.

"Baccha, Lehengas are for special functions. And not when we go for vaccination." He said very calmly.

There's this thing about Vee I love so much, he never ever raises his voice even a little with Vamu and behaves the calmest. He is so so good with kids.

"Dad, I want to show Doctor uncle my new dress" Vamu replied.

"But it will get dirty and then how will you wear it tonight on Mamu's wedding?" Vee said and I again did a happy dance mentally, realising Arnav is getting married today.