Chapter 15: SURPRISE

Third person POV:
More days passed like this and the bond between the team grew more stronger. Even Anushka became a celebrity on social media. Her followers went from 40 M to 55 M in no time. All the cricket lovers were now aware of who she is. She was shocked that cricket is such a popular game. And what even surprised her more that there are literal fanpages for her now. Seeing her so confused about this sudden attention, the team was having a lots of fun. Everyone just said "Ye to shuruaat hai, aage aage dekho hota hai kya". She never knew social media can be so chaotic. She understood that her 40 million followers were a lot quieter than these newly added 15 million.
It was another day, and team was having lunch in the break.
"Guys, let me inform you that we will be leaving for Australia the day after tomorrow i.e. 1 November. as you all are aware that our series with Australia starts from 8th of November, but I demanded some extra days before matches from BCCI. Bcz you all told me that it's tough to adjust to their grounds in a day or two. I hope it's okay with you guys?" Anushka informed the team.
"We don't have any problem..Infact, this is such a relief. We can take our time after reaching there and there will be no rush of events. Right bhai?" Ash exclaimed.
"Ya Anushka, you're a savior" Mahi bhai appreciated his favourite kiddo (Cheeku is getting a tough competition here).
"Okay then all set. We will be having a late night flight." Anushka said and the team cheered in excitement.
"Virat, One more thing to inform you. There is an urgent shoot for a brand before we leave." As Anushka said this, Virat's excitement flew away as shooting is the thing that scare him the most.
"Anushka, please postpone this na... I have practice session with the boys tomorrow." he said but afterall he has got great friends.
"Koi nhi Vee, tu hmesa mujhe taunt krta hai na ki tu mujhse jyada fit hai...to mere bhai, tu ek din practice miss krdega to kya hi ho jaega" Ro got a chance and he has hit it for a six. Virat fired with his eyes on Rohit but that's the last thing he is afraid of.
"Virat, sorry but can't help. This one is important. I will try to ease things for u as much as possible but u have to fulfill this brand commitment." said Anushka.
"Anushka yaarr, phle rkhna chaiye tha na shoot. Ab itna urgent kse hoga.?" Virat said this like a kid who just got to know he has an exam tomorrow.
"You are so impossible, Mr Kohli. Baar baar shoot kon cancel krra tha...?" Anushka said and Virat knew it was him who did all this.
"Okay fine...I will shoot for it tomorrow."
As he said, Anushka along with the whole team felt relieved as they know how difficult it is to convince Virat for an individual shoot. The remaining day passed in a blink.
It was 12:25 p.m when Anushka got a message from Virat.