Chapter 62: WEDDING BELLS

(Please, Please, Please don't be a silent reader.... *puppy eyes*)

Third person POV:
Fairy lights shining brightly over the heads with the moon present in its full glory and stars twinkling around, the night seemed unbelievably beautiful. The vibes present in the environment were making one believe in heaven. Everything looked and felt magical. And why won't it? Afterall it was the first wedding function of the Virushka wedding and their magical fairytale was leading to a new beautiful step. The couple decided to get married in Mumbai itself with all their loved ones around. It was Anushka who decided the planners, outfits and location because Virat was out of country playing cricket. After days of rumours, speculations and news regarding wedding date on the internet and being chased by paps to almost everywhere, The Sharma-Kohli families issued an official statement informing about the dates and requesting the paps to give some privacy. The wedding is planned to be a 3 day affair with Engagement on the first day, mehendi and Sangeet on the second, Haldi and Wedding on the third. The engagement ceremony was a night function because it was Kiara and Arnav who planned this. The major highlight of Virushka wedding is that every function will be planned by different pair. As there was a little time for the wedding preperations so the whole team and the young clan of the families put their hands up and decided to take responsibility of one function each. Even when Anushka offered them to let the planners take everything in their hands, none of them agreed as they said 'Personal touch is necessary'. And this way the engagement ceremony was all planned by the Sharma Siblings. So now with the moon flaunting its beauty and stars trying their best to compete him, everyone was waiting for Virushka to come and win this competition effortlessly.

Some minutes later, Virat and Anushka finally paved their way and just like everyone imagined they did give the moon complex for its beauty

Some minutes later, Virat and Anushka finally paved their way and just like everyone imagined they did give the moon complex for its beauty. Virat-Anushka both were awestruck by the beautiful decorations and took proper time to admire it while the guests were mesmerized by them.

Their outfits, their accessories were looking great but what was making them shine like a diamond was the love that connected them, whose purity was reflected in every inch of the venue

Their outfits, their accessories were looking great but what was making them shine like a diamond was the love that connected them, whose purity was reflected in every inch of the venue. With entwined hands and hearts full of love, Virat-Anushka reached the area decorated for them. The lavender lahenga was shining under lights and Anushka was looking like a walking angel and that's what Virat whispered in her ears "My angel". Anushka blushed hard on his comment and looked at his very charming fiance, who was looking smoking hot and ridiculously handsome in that lavender kurta.
"Check me out as long as you want, I'm all yours bubs." He said smirking.
"I'm not checking you out. Don't daydream" Anushka said hitting him playfully on his arms.
"Whatever sails your boat, soon to be Mrs Kohli." Virat replied with his lips stretched in a playful smile.
"If you two lovebirds are done with your romance. Shall we begin the ceremony?" Rits teased the couple making everyone laugh while Anushka and Virat nodded in a yes. Kiara and Chetna came with the beautiful diamond rings the couple chose for each other nicely placed in a platter decorated with white orchids. Anushka extended her hand which Virat very delicately held and then slided the ring in her finger. He then brought Anushka's hand close to his lips and kissed her knuckles making her blush hard.
"Buddy, if we would have known you will make Di blush so much, why would've we wasted our blush?" Kiara's statment again had everyone in splits. Then Anushka picked the ring and slided it smoothly into Virat's ring finger. Everyone clapped and hooted while both of them hugged each other. In each other's arms, finding their solace their lips were curved into beautiful smiles. Before parting, Virat placed a kiss on Anushka's hairs and kept her close with his arms around her shoulder. After the whole congratulations and photo session, Rohit made the announcement for the couple of the evening to dance. The lights were dimmed, the spotlight was fixed on the dance floor and the music was played.