Chapter 33: REALISING THE FEELINGS

Anushka's POV:
We both left from the hotel and there was an open roof two seater car standing in front of the hotel. Virat gestured me to sit in the car.
“Are we going in this car?” I asked excitedly. This is one of my wish to drive a two seater in a foreign land at night.
“Yes.. Go and take the driver seat, lady” Virat said and I jumped in excitement.
I sat on the driver seat and he sat beside me.
“Btw how did you get to know that i love these cars and this is one of my wish?” I asked him
“Social media, Nushkie. I found ur comment under one such video that you'd love to drive a two seater open roof car at night. So, here it is.”
“This is very special, Vee. Thanks” I said and he smiled. Then he guided me to the destination.
That place seemed more like a theatre..
“Let's go Nushkie” he said stepping out of the car.
“Where are we going, Vee?” I asked him but he said to just follow him.
I followed him and we went into the place and it was all dark. Suddenly the light went on and I was right. It was a movie theatre but no-one was around.
“So, which movie are we watching?” I asked him.
“I know you are not a big fan of movies so we won't watch any movie.” he said. He knows so much about me.
“Then what are we doing here? Eating food in an empty theatre? That's not a very good idea tbh” I said being brutally honest and he laughed.
“I am not crazy, Anushka. I think, in the stress of our matches and schedule you have forgotten one thing...” he said but what have I forgot..
“Really? What?”
“Today is the first match of Manchester United after the homecoming of Ronaldo. Ronaldo's second debut in the Old Trafford for Manchester United.. We can't afford to miss such an iconic match.” As he said, I realised that I completely forgot about football after being involved in cricket.
“Oh my god.. How can I forget about such an important match. It's Ronaldo's comeback.. ” I said excitedly.
“So, we will watch the match in the theatre having popcorns. So are you ready?” he asked and I just hugged him.
“Vee, this is such an amazing surprise. Thanks a lot.. let's goo.” I said and we both sat. The light went off again and the match started.

Virat's POV:
I didn't plan a typical date for Anushka. When I was planning these things, one thing I realised was that she is so much like me. We share a lot of common choices. She was very happy with the surprises and for me her happy and smiling face was a sight to watch. During the whole drive, I kept looking at her, she was talking and I was clearly getting lost in her, the way she smiles, the way she moves her hand. I was finding everything beautiful. When I told her about the match, that excitement, the happiness and joy on her face was priceless. When she hugged me, I felt so complete. This is the very first time I am feeling this way for anybody, this is not just out of temporary emotions, this can not be just attraction. Seeing her happy is giving me a different kind of Sukoon. I can do anything to keep that smile on her face. I am a football fan and it's almost impossible for someone to catch my attention when Ronaldo is on the field but this lady beside me has successfully done that too. I was finding it hard to look at the screen, for me to see her smiling was a far better idea. She is a child, she is as crazy as me. She is a pure soul and needs to be protected. This is much more than a friendship. I shouldn't deny or ignore my feelings. I have developed some different feelings for her and that's the truth. The emotions are too strong to be ignored. I never thought I would be able to feel for anyone again but Anushka managed to break that wall too.

Third person POV:
Anushka was enjoying the match while Virat was lost in her. The match finished and Anushka and Virat were happy that their team won.
“Finally, Manchester United won.. I am so happy Vee” Anushka was behaving as a total fan girl.
“So, let's go to have some food also. In the excitement and happiness, we can't forget that we are yet to have dinner.” Virat said.
“For me, this football match is enough. But still, let's go to have food” Anushka said and they both drove to a restaurant. They placed their order and sat.
“Vee, thanks for this amazing time. One of the best outing I've ever had” Anushka thanked Virat.
“I also had a great time, Nushkie. Today's evening couldn't be any better.” Virat replied. And their order came. Anushka was having her dinner when she saw a couple having dinner on the other table. She was looking at them lovingly.
“Vee, look at them. They are so cute. The way the boy is feeding her and the way the girl is getting shy.” she said and Virat looked at the couple too.
“Yeah, they look so in love” Virat said.
“Anushka, what's your thoughts on relationships?” Virat asked to Anushka
“Unlike you Virat, I have never seen an ideal relationship in my life. You have seen quite a few around you like Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi, your bhaiya and bhabhi and your mum and father's. But, I really don't have any idea of what true love or a true relationship looks like. That's why I don't have any idea of love in my mind. I don't even know if that exists or not and if it does, then I surely haven't experienced or seen it” She said
“Virat, what's your idea of love. I mean, what do you think your future partner or your lover will be like?” Anushka asked and Virat went into deep thoughts.
“My idea of love is very simple Anushka. The one with whom you can never be uncomfortable, with whom you can share ur worries, ur fears, ur emotions, with whom you can talk absolute nonsense and also have mature conversations at times, with whom even the most dull moment seems magical,and without whom even the most magical moment seems dull, who completes you, who understands you, who uplifts you when you are down, who celebrates your victory more than you and who cries at your pain more than you. I don't have a fixed image of what my lover or partner should be like because every person is different and everyone has different personalities and I would never dare to change her but the only qualities I want my partner to have are: She must be loyal, honest, supportive and should respect my loved ones. These're the things that stand out for me.” Virat finished his statement and Anushka was listening very keenly to him.

VIRUSHKA: The Fairytaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें