Chapter 21: SHOPPING SPREE

Next day:

Third person POV:
The team gathered in the lobby and then went to have breakfast together. They were having their usual nonsense when Anushka told them that they can practice only from day after tomorrow as the ground is still not prepared properly.. The whole team was happy but they didn't know how to spend these 2 days.
“Guys, don't get over excited.. Tomorrow you all have to go for a pre series team shoot with the Australian team. So, all we have is today.” Anushka said making the team sulk.
“Okay.. So, I am not wasting the day and we will play PUBG in Mahi bhai's room.” Virat said and many players instantly agreed too while Rohit told that he will sleep, earning a taunt from Vee.
“Nobody is sleeping and nobody is playing PUBG too. We'll go out somewhere and spend this day together..Okay?” Anushka ordered making many players happy while others upset.
“Anushka, why can't we play PUBG together. We'll have a great time” Anushka couldn't believe it's the same Mahi bhai who always acts mature.
“No bhai..not at all... And believe me, you all will have lots of fun. I will take care that everyone enjoys...Just give me 10 minutes to plan, I will be back till you guys finish your breakfast. I am already full.” Anushka said and made way to her room. And as she said she returned in 10 minutes to the breakfast table.
“So, tell us the plan, Anushka...” asked Harry still not convinced about going out rather than playing PUBG.
“We'll go out for shopping in the mall” said Anushka and Harry who was sulking a minute ago was now jumping out of excitement.
“Not done Anushka. I better go to sleep than go to a mall” Ro said and Harry instantly said that shut up Ro, it's perfect.
“Atleast let me complete guys” Anushka insisted and everyone nodded.
“We will go to the mall, and you guys can shop there. There is a separate game place in the mall where you can enjoy different games.. Adding to this I have booked the PVR (cinema hall) and we can watch Avengers endgame there...I know u all were planning to watch it so here you go..And before returning, we will have food in the nearby restaurant.” Anushka completed and the player's faces glowed like a bulb. They were too happy with the plan and hugged Anushka after appreciating her for the plan.
“I know most of you will directly go into the game space but I suggest that do some shopping for family. I know, you never did but they will be very happy getting unexpected gifts from you guys.” Anushka advised and they all nodded in a yes.
“Anushka, I can't thank you enough yarr. This is the first time the whole team is going to shopping together otherwise it's just me, Rahul and sometimes Virat, no matter how much I request them. You are superb” Harry thanked Anushka on their way to mall.
The team reached the mall and to their surprise there was not much crowd, thanks to Anushka. Players went to different directions as they entered the shopping area. Anushka and Virat were still walking together.
“So, what do you plan to buy?” Anushka questioned Virat.
“Umm.. Actually I don't know. I can only shop for myself, so I have no idea what to buy...Mind helping me?”
“Okay... Let's buy something for Aarav first. So, what does the junior Kohli loves the most?”
“Me.. He loves me the most” Virat answered very seriously.
“Sorry, Mr. Kohli but the mall doesn't have any shop selling Virat Kohli..so, we can't buy that.. tell me something else” Anushka said sarcastically.
“He loves my phone too much. Let's buy one for him” Anushka looked at Virat surprisingly. He really have no idea what to buy for kids.
“Virat, Are you serious? You really want to gift a 4-5 year old kid a mobile phone? I am pretty sure you will spoil your kids in future a lot” Anushka said but the last part embarassed herself.
“Oh, it's nothing like that. I'll be a great dad” Virat said raising his imaginary collars.
“Sure, I can see that...Now, I will choose gift for the junior kohli” Anushka said and they went into kid's store. Anushka bought a video game and a kid's watch for Aarav while Virat was constantly telling her that he can buy a Tissot watch for him instead of this colourful watch.
“Virat, kids don't love brands, they love colours.. You are so dumb” Anushka said and the shop keeper was smiling at it making Virat embarassed. They left the store and Anushka helped choosing Virat gifts for his Bhabhi, bhaiya and Maa too. Anushka also bought stuffs for her family. Then Virat went into a men's shoe store while Rohit dragged Anushka with him to a jewellery store afterall she was the lady in demand today.
“Ro, what happened? Why did you just drag me over here?”
“We'll eat Vadapav here...”
“Whatt??” Anushka asked.
“Anushka, don't hang out with Virat so much, you are getting dumb day by day...If we are at a jewellery store, obviously we will buy some jewellery.” Rohit said with sarcasm.
“Okay fine, don't tease me any further” Anushka whined
“tell me, what do you want to buy and for whom?” Anushka asked.
“A pair of earings for Maa, and a bracelet for my sister” Rohit said.
“Okayy but as far as I know, you don't have a sister..right?”
“So, who the hell are you?” Rohit asked with a straight face. Anushka didn't know how to respond.
“Anushka, You are my sister and that's final, no discussion over that. I know, I am dumb, stupid, kiddish but that's how I am and you'll have to tolerate this stupid brother cum friend of yours for the rest of your life” Rohit said making Anushka's eyes all moist.
“I would love to have you as my brother, Mr Crazy and Stupid Sharma...and don't worry, If you will stay with me, you will grow smarter” Anushka said and Rohit hit her arm playfully. Anushka chose a beautiful pair of earnings and bracelet.
“Ro, you should buy one more piece of jewellery.”
“For whom? I already bought for you and mom, Mahi bhai, Ash and Jaddu will buy something for Bhabhis too... So, there is noone left..” Ro answered unknown of the fact that his sister is way too informed.
“Ro, stop with this drama of yours. I know, you don't only stalk Ritika but you guys have become friends too and you also met her once before leaving for the tour” Anushka informed and Rohit's eyes almost fell out of his sockets.
“How do you know all this? Are u spying on me? And there's nothing of that sort between us” Ro said all in one go getting all nervous. Anushka couldn't control her laugh seeing Ro in such condition.
“Calm down Ro.. Have some air. Don't worry, I'm not spying on you or Ritika either. It's just that Ritika and me were colleagues for a short period of time and we are still connected over instagram. She put a story where u were standing showing your back but it was enough for me to recognise it was you only. So, I asked her whether she know you and she told me that you guys are ‘friends’. And then, in the truth or dare game, my doubt cleared.” Anushka explained to Rohit.
“You are such a detective. And Promise me you won't tell anyone in the team. They will tease me to death”
“That I can't promise.. I know how you all teased Virat when he was talking to me” Anushka said
“Ohho, to ab Virat ka badla tu legi...This is not right. Tu meri behen hogi to kisi ko nhi batayegi” Ro was looking not more than a 5 year old kid. Anushka gave up and accepted his plead and they both laughed at this.
“Accha, now atleast buy something for your ‘FRIEND’ too” Anushka said emphasising on the word friend.
“Stop teasing, just select a bracelet for her too” Rohit ordered Anushka and she did as he ordered.
Virat who was looking at his two best friends having a laugh from outside the store was feeling different kind of happiness. He was happy to see Anushka getting along so well with the people he loves. But why he was feeling was the thing he didn't know. The team then went to the game space where they had unlimited fun. Then they saw Avengers, had dinner in a restaurant while returning. It was a perfect day for the team and everyone agreed to it.

******************************************************
So, my dear Readers here goes the next update
❤️
Enjoy and shower you love
🤩
Do give your feedbacks, inline comments will be huge motivation
🎉💯
Vote and comment
😁
See you soon, much love
😍😍
Keep reading, Stay happy 😁