Chapter 14: FUN AT KOHLI MANSION

Next day:

Anushka's POV:
We all had fun at party last night. Today was Sunday, and the team had no practice today, After a long time, yes these ppl have practice even on Sundays..But who am I even complaining to, my own mumma and bhai are going to their respective work places leaving me all alone. I don't even know, how am I supposed to spend this whole day alone. I have no friends other than the team players who also must be enjoying their day off with their families.
I was lying on the couch in the hall having all these thoughts in my mind when a message popped up on my phone. It was from Mahi bhai.
"Anushka, We all are gathering at Cheeku's house to plan a surprise for Ravi Bhai as he is completing 2 years with the team. So, if you want you can join. I know it's an off day, thus it's upto you..." and I was very happy reading the message, finally I have something to do. I messaged bhai that I'll join. I got ready and trust me, I again emtied my whole wardrobe... There was still some time left thus I shortlisted some plans related to the surprise. Then I took my car and drove to Virat's house as I already know the address... remember, I dropped him once, I have a sharp memory.

 remember, I dropped him once, I have a sharp memory

(Anushka's look)

Virat's POV:
The whole team will be gathering at my place today for planning a surprise. I got ready in casuals and had my breakfast. Bhaiya and Bhabhi had to attend a function so they left after having breakfast. It was only me, mom and my partner in crime Aarav left in the house who is currently busy in his homework. Imagine a KG student getting stressed because of homework. I was sitting in the hall and one by one all the teammates started arriving, even before time. I know these bhukkads must be here for food and maa knowing everyone very well served food. We had our usual banters, fun and session of complaints where Mahi bhai and Maa tried to calm us down. I suddenly thought of Anushka. I don't know whether she will be coming or not and if I ask someone, I will be again teased to death...We all sat in the hall doing absolutely nothing when I saw Anushka entering the house. She was looking so beautiful in that indo western dress.

Third person POV:
Anushka entered the Kohli mansion and Virat was the first to notice her. She reached to the couch where all of them were seated and they greeted each other. Virat's mom entered the scene the same moment. She saw Anushka but couldn't recognise.
"Aunty, namaste" Anushka said and bent down to touch her feet. It impressed Virat's mom.
"Are beta..Apse to m kbhi mili hi nhi.."
"Aunty, m team ki nayi manager hu, aapse milke bhot accha laga" Anushka replied.
"Accha...pr Inni changi kudi inn nalayko naal kaam krdi hai..(such a good girl work with these idiots)" Virat's mom said and Anushka laughed while the players pouted.
"Kya Aunty, Anushka se milte hi hme bhool gyi" Rahul said with puppy eyes.
"Ye manipulation nhi chlega..Thank god, tum sbke beech ek samajhdar insaan b kaam krta hai.." Virat's mom said
"Aunty, I know aap mere baare m keh rhi hai" Mahi said with confidence.
"Nhi Mahi, m Anushka ke liye keh ri thi...tu b inse kam nhi hai" And as soon as Virat's mom said this, they all bursted into laughter on the cost of Mahi.
"Anushka, beta tujhe inme se koi b pareshan kre to mujhe keh dena...thik hai...chlo ab tum sab kaam kro.." and saying this she left.
"Virat, Your mom is so sweet. I wonder how she tolerates you?" Anushka said roasting Virat.
Then the whole team sat on the couches and when Anushka thought they'll be discussing some plans or ideas but here, they all were busy playing PUBG. Even Mahi was the one so she couldn't even ask anyone for help. She continued shortlisting ideas while they all were still playing.
"Guys enough... It's been 1 hour since you all are playing PUBG. Have you forgotten why we gathered?" Anushka tried putting some sense into their thick skulls but they were more interested in game than listening her.
"Are u guys even listening to me?"
"Are Anushka...tu b khel na yrr...bhot maza aara hai. Aaj pehli baar Maahi bhai haarne wle hai" Virat said
"In your dreams cheeku" replied Mahi. And Anushka was shocked to see them all behaving like kids. She had only one last option now. She went and snatched everyone's devices one by one.. Virat's mom who was seeing the whole scene from a distance was happy that the team has finally got a permanent member who can put sense into these kiddos. She went into the kitchen to prepare the lunch.
"Anushka yarr, I was just about to kill Ro...I was about to win" Harry whined.
"Huh?...Kuch b." said Rohit
"Guys, tum sb baccho se b jyada childish behave krre ho..We have already wasted our time..maine apna kaam krdiya hai, I have shortlisted the ideas...now, select the one you prefer. And please no ladaai. Mahi bhai, you take care of that please now." said Anushka.
They all finally listened to her and started discussing the ideas. Meanwhile, Anushka moved towards kitchen to help Virat's mom.