Chapter 12: PARTY NIGHT

A week later:

Third person POV:
It's been a week since that shoot day and things are going well for everyone in the group. Anushka has bonded really well with all the teammates and specially with her Mahi bhai. She also had some great time with Virat and came to know a lot more things about him like he hates missing gym, he loves his family, he has a foreign best friend AB, he loves partying but only with his group, he also doesn't love the excessive limelight around him, he is a hard core middle class Delhite boy at heart, he puts his team above everything and many more...
Even Virat came to know so much about Anushka like she loves her family, she loves Audi as much as he does, she is very good at sports, and she is planning to start a new business.
But their best conversation was about Football.

                   Flashback:
Virat and Anushka were seated in the dressing room having lunch and both were looking nervous. They were hardly focused on the food and something else was going on in their mind.
“Tum dono ka koi exam hone wla hai jo itne nervous ho rhe ho?” said Rohit.
“Shut up hippo, u don't know how I m feeling right now”Virat said and Anushka started “Yeah, can't tell how nervous I am”
Nobody knew what they were talking about and even these two didn't know what the other person is talking about.
“What are you nervous for?” aksed Virat.
“Are, Ronaldo is going to be transferred today. I so wish he comes back home... I can't see him playing for anyone other than Manchester United...I am so nervous” Anushka said in one go.
“What...I am thinking about the same thing. The wait has been long, now he should mark his entry in Manchester United. Ohh wait... You watch football?” Virat ended up with question.
“Not only watch, I literally live for football. I can't even think of missing any game.” exclaimed Anushka
“Ohh, thank god now I have someone who is equally crazy for football. But I don't know I love Football more or Ronaldo more....” said Virat
“Thankfully, we both support the same team and player otherwise there would have been catfights in the dressing room daily” said Anushka and Virat nodded with a smile.
They both were happy and over the moon for getting their partner for football matches.

              (*Flashback ends*)

Third person POV:
They were all in the dressing room having their regular crazy talks when Mahi entered and grabbed their attention.
“Guys, I have a news and you all will be very happy hearing that” He said and all of them instantly became excited.
“Guys, let me atleast complete. The thing is BCCI have arranged a party for officially welcoming Anushka to the team.” Mahi said and all of them were already deciding what to wear.
“But bhai, there is no need. It's been 2 weeks since I have joined and I really don't need welcome party now.” Anushka said.
“Anushka yarr, Rehne de na...Itne dino baad party hai, we all will enjoy.” said Harry.
“Anushka, There are still lots of people left who need to meet you. And It was me only who postponed this party earlier because I wanted this party when u become a part of us so, u don't feel left out there. Thus, no more discussion, everyone go to your houses as the party is in the evening only” Mahi bhai ordered and everyone was happy.

Virat's POV:
It's party night and I am excited. There are lots of reasons. First one is I will get to meet my bhabhis after a long time, secondly dancing on Punjabi songs with those clowns, and I had a whole list of such reasons. So, let's not get into that and decide my outfit for today. I was standing confused related to my dress when I saw Aarav standing at the door of my room.
“Chachu, when will you grow up? I mean, you can't even select a dress. How stupid is that?” Aarav said and by now he was in my room so I lifted him in my arms and made him stand on the bed.
“Mr Aarav, you are making fun of me... Accha chal, help me choose.” I said to my little packet.
“Aap itna kya soch rhe ho. Wear Anything. Ya phir apko kisi ko impress krna hai? ” Aarav said
“Gosh, kitna sarcastic hogya hai yarr tu...Ab koi party m jaye to ready bhi na ho” I said to Aarav
“Tumhari sangat ka asar hai Virat. You have literally turned Aarav into second Virat.” I saw Bhabhi coming into my room and saying this. She is my best friend, sister, and partner in crime.
“Bhabhi yarr, don't blame me. Afterall genes to bhaiya or apke hi hai.” I said.
“What do mean guys, I am not good or what. Koi accept hi nhi krna chahta ki m unpe gaya hu.” said Aaarav and sat with a sulking face and Bhabhi again whispered in my ears that what drama king I have made him.
“Aaru, stop sulking and go, your dad has brought the things you wanted” Bhabhi said and Aarav with the speed of light went to check his new toys and things.
“So, Excited for party?” Bhabhi said
“Yeah,..pr Bhabhi apko chlna chaiye saath m. You'll enjoy a lot” I requested.
“Cheeku, tumhe pta hai na I love your company even more than your Bhaiya's. But Bro, I have some really important work” said Bhabhi and I nodded.
“Okay, so let me decide what will you wear. But Aarav was no wrong. Are you planning to impress someone?” Bhabhi started teasing me
“Nothing like that bhabhi. It's just that i am attending a party after so long so a little more excited...”
“Okay, Okay baba... I get it. Now, go wear this one. This will look super good.” Bhabhi said handing me black blazer and white t-shirt. She went and I was just thinking how blessed I am to have such person in my life.
I got ready in and was all ready to leave.

(Virat's look)

Anushka's POV:
I was getting ready for party. I called Mumma and Arnav to ask them to join me as it was a family invite. They both were busy but still agreed to directly come at the venue but an hour after the party starts. So, I decided to leave. I drove my car to the party venue and again there were 100 of cameras waiting to click. I somehow convinced myself and stepped out of my car with a confident smile. I walked through the flashes unbothered and finally entered the party hall. I was very excited to meet Sakshi Mam, Ziva, Prithi Mam and Reeva mam as in the past one week I have heard a lot about them and I know that they are very supportive of their respective partners. I looked around the hall and saw the whole team standing near the bar table. Some were seated on the bar stools as well. I looked at Virat who was looking a total Greek god in that black blazer. I went towards them and greeted all of them with an excited voice.

 I went towards them and greeted all of them with an excited voice

(Anushka's look)

Virat's POV:
I went to the party and mostly everyone has already come. I met Sakshi Bhabhi, Prithi Bhabhi and Reeva Bhabhi. I was their favourite. I even complained to them about how all the players bully me and all the players got a stern warning. I was standing with Sakshi Bhabhi talking to her when I heard Anushka's excited voice saying Good evening. I saw her and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

******************************************************
Good morning people, have a bright day you all🤩✨
Give your love to the update❣️
and be excited for tomorrow as there will an INSTAGRAM BONUS chapter along with a usual one tomorrow🥳
Lastly, to my silent reader, please mark your existence guys, atleast vote so I get to know that I m doing the job properly.😃😄
And to the readers that humbly vote and comments, I am blessed. Keep showering your love❤️
Keep reading, Stay happy 😁